• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheHunter

TheHunter

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 03 February 2015 - 11:16 AM

Hello, if you know and have been in both Cali and Bogota, can you tell me which town do you like more?
I'm more than 50 years old and I think I will get pay girls only. I'd like to ask some question please:
1) where do girls like more sex and make better sex?
2) Where are there more beautiful faces?
3) Where is there cheaper sex?
4) Where is easier to get girls at my room? I like to fuck at my room only.
5) Where are girls more girlfriendly? I like to get some girlfriend experiences.

Which town do you like more? THANKS for yor suggestions!

#2 Alexander1970

Alexander1970

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:15 AM

Hello, if you know and have been in both Cali and Bogota, can you tell me which town do you like more?
I'm more than 50 years old and I think I will get pay girls only. I'd like to ask some question please:
1) where do girls like more sex and make better sex?
2) Where are there more beautiful faces?
3) Where is there cheaper sex?
4) Where is easier to get girls at my room? I like to fuck at my room only.
5) Where are girls more girlfriendly? I like to get some girlfriend experiences.

Which town do you like more? THANKS for yor suggestions!

1) I would say girls are same all over Colombia, they are wild in the bed and full of passion when you are spending time with them.

2) Another impossible question. OK, I have personally fucked prettier girls in Bogota, but it is very hard to say which city has prettier faces. But if I have to answer, then my answer is Bogota.

3) Minimum price for sex at girl clubs in Bogota and Cali is 30.000 Colombian pesos ( 13 USD ). But if you are older, you may have to pay a little more like 50.000 pesos ( 22 USD ). But negotiating is important.

4) I never had problems fucking girls in Cali. I fucked them always in a love motel called Extasis. In Bogota, couple hotels gave me trouble bringing girls, but it was my fault too because one of the girls I brought to the room caused trouble and was very loud.

5) I had great girlfriend experiences in Bogota. I spent two weeks with one girl, met her family and ended up falling love and then being sad and crying when I had to leave. So be careful with your emotions.

#3 TheHunter

TheHunter

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 08:32 AM

5) I had great girlfriend experiences in Bogota. I spent two weeks with one girl, met her family and ended up falling love and then being sad and crying when I had to leave. So be careful with your emotions.

Good news. Thanks! If it is not a problem, can you tell me your age and the age of your girlfriend?

#4 Alexander1970

Alexander1970

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:30 AM

Good news. Thanks! If it is not a problem, can you tell me your age and the age of your girlfriend?

I am not as old and experienced yet as you brother, still in 30s mentally. But my girlfriend in Bogota was 22 years old and most of my girlfriends are about in that age.

#5 TheHunter

TheHunter

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 October 2015 - 04:15 PM

Thanks for your reply. If you had to come back to Colombia again for fucking, would you go to Bogota or Cali?

#6 Alexander1970

Alexander1970

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 07:57 AM

Thanks for your reply. If you had to come back to Colombia again for fucking, would you go to Bogota or Cali?

Bogota. Absolutely.

#7 TheHunter

TheHunter

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 08:20 AM

Bogota. Absolutely.

Please, tell me why Bogota and not Cali? If you know Medellin too, do you like more Medellin or Bogota?
Thanks again one.