Sign in to follow this  
NewYorkSexMachine

Red-light district

I copied this info from wikisexguide:

The area in Frankfurt known as Bahnhofsviertel, the block directly opposite main railway station (Hauptbahnhof), is one of the largest red light districts in the whole world. Here you will find a number of Eros Centres, strip clubs, sex shops and chat-up bars (where girls will talk to you while sipping the €50 glass of drink that you’re paying). Beware of unscrupulous people hanging around this area, and be careful when entering an Eros Centre or strip bar. Always make sure you know the cost of anything you buy before doing so, and employ as much common sense as you have left. Obey those rules and you should be fine: Frankfurt’s red light area is as safe, professional and organised as the sex industry gets. Hookers are quite cheap in here. Some offer suck, fuck, kissing and pussy licking for as low as 20€! Average charge is 25-50€. As a rule Eros Centres are situated on four or five floors, and price tends to get lower the higher you go.

Breite Gasse €25 / 15 min (136 indoor windows)

Taunusstraße €25 / 15 min

More info: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Frankfurt#Red_Light_District

The Bahnhofsviertel is a district or Stadtteil of Frankfurt. It is part of the Ortsbezirk Innenstadt I. It was developed between 1891 and 1915 on the land of the established Westbahnhof.

The red-light district occupies a small part of the Bahnhofsviertel which is concentrated mainly along Taunusstraße and in parts of its side roads.

Guest Frankfurt Bordells
The redlight district in Frankfurt, Germany is one of the most famous brothel strips in the World. The houses of the Bahnhofsviertel opposite of the main railway station of Frankfurt still remain in operation after a long legal battle with the administration of the city who wanted to change the image of the city and give more space to banks and insurance companies.

You can still visit the walk in brothels on Elbe-, Taunus-, and Moselstrasse for a quick round on unemotional sex. Suprisingly, the hotels look as clean as 3 star hotels – a positive side effect of the failed attempts to outlaw prostitution – as pimps and brothel owners renovated all premises to remain in business and to guarantee safety of visitors and occupants during emergency situations. The choice of women is significantly smaller than during the hey days, but it is still acceptable for most punters that look for cheap sex as an alternative to their wifes and girlfriends who are unwilling to provide quick relief for their loved guys or for single guys who are just unable to find girls to spend time with them between the sheets.

The Frankfurt brothels normally operate like hotels. They rent out the rooms to ladies in one or two daily shifts. The girl then pays her room charges out of her earnings and whatever she has left over at the end of the day is her earning. Some girls make a fortune, other struggle to pay for the rent.

Customers are happy as prices remain low in a pricey city. A quick fuck and suck will cost them around 20 to 30 Euro, an hour about 100 Euro. A bargain compared to FKK Clubs and upscale night clubs who charge around 60 Euro just to let you in or overpriced drinks. It is safe and clean, which might be the reason why street prostitution in Frankfurt has almost vanished. There are streetwalkers nearby, but they are mostly drug addicts who are not admitted to work inside the brothels.

Guest Julius

I would recommend Treff 188 Club.

All you need to do is get a cab or take a metro from downtown to Eschborn Sud. Then about 1,5 kilometer walk.. Price is 75 euros for 2 hours or 100 euros all day. At evening there is usuallty about 5-10 ladies and about same amount of men. Girls are average looking, but usually there is one really good looking or there was on my visit.

I had good time with one Romanian girl. She sucked my penis and later we just cuddled for a bit. I also had sex with other Romanian girl after, but she was not as good as the first one. But she was moaning extra loud and I had to pull her hair to make her silent. She really enjoyed rough sex so it was actually great in the end. I would recommend this place.

Guest Markoh

Can anyone recommend some good hotels in the red light district are in Frankfurt? I need a hotel that is not too expensive and clean. It does not have to be fancy, but it needs to be clean and off course GF.

Guest Hose2

Is it safe in the Frankfurt´s red light district?

Guest gtgr

Ther

Is it safe in the Frankfurt´s red light district?

There is much more junkies and homeless than in Amsterdam. You can see them there in the street corners. Some will ask money from you, but I would suggest just to ignore them and not even look at them so they will leave you alone..

Guest Frankfurt Sex Tourism
Found some more Frankfurt sex tourism info from inyourpocket magazine.

Adult entertainment in Frankfurt

IMG_2050.JPG

Adult entertainment is big business in Frankfurt, unsurprising given the mix of large numbers of lonely business travellers and legal prostitution. The area known as Bahnhofsviertel, the block directly opposite Hauptbahnhof, is one of the largest red light districts in the world. Here are a number of Eros Centres, strip clubs, sex shops and chat-up bars (where women will talk to you while sipping the €50 glass of water that you’re paying). Beware of unscrupulous people hanging around this area, and be careful when entering an Eros Centre, bar or strip club. Always make sure you know the cost of anything you purchase before doing so, and employ as much common sense as you have left. Obey those rules and all will be fine; Frankfurt’s red light district is as safe, professional and organised as the sex industry gets.

Eros Centres are licensed brothels, without a Madame, where the working girls rent small rooms for the day, or just a few hours, and charge visitors upwards of €30 for twenty minutes of, well, whatever it is they want to do. A closed door means the young lady is busy, while an open door means you can go in and negotiate a price. As a rule Eros Centres are situated on four or five floors, and we are told that the price tends to get lower the higher you go (so it’s a pity there are no Eros Centres in any of the skyscrapers). Though you should keep an eye on your wallet, the sheer number of people coming and going make these places as safe as pop’s front porch. It is also, of course, in the girls’ interest to make sure that customers leave well pleased.

Source inyourpocket.com

Guest Taunusstraße laufhaus
The Frankfurt's red light district is a red light district in Frankfurt's main station . The core of the district form Elbestraße, Moselle Street and Taunusstraße . Located near the Kaiserstrasse , the Frankfurt Fair , the Financial District and the Museum Embankment . The neighborhood was mainly after 1945 increasingly by prostitution determined.

In Frankfurt's main station there are a number of so-called whorehouse. In 1969 the Frankfurt Contractors Willi contactor permission to open the first large brothel in the same road 49-53. The project was supported by the then police commissioner Gerhard Littmann support, the close to the city saw the only way to provide an eros-center, the numerous complaints about Gewerbsunzucht in residential areas to master. The establishment with 180 rooms is now called Crazy Sexy is the largest whorehouse in Germany; 2013 came five percent of the prostitutes from Germany; most came from Eastern Europe, Latin America or Asia. The Red House on Taunus Strasse 34 has six floors with a total of 67 rooms. In total there are 21 brothels in the station area. In the district there are occasional large raids the police. The counseling include the from the Diakonia project operated Tamara ; as advocacy is understood Doña Carmen .

I can say the Frankfurt red light area is definitely in my favourite sex areas. Sex is so cheap in Frankfurt when it comes to the western European prices. Suck and fuck is only 25 euros, unlike in some other German cities where sex cost 50 euros.

I can say the Frankfurt red light area is definitely in my favourite sex areas. Sex is so cheap in Frankfurt when it comes to the western European prices. Suck and fuck is only 25 euros, unlike in some other German cities where sex cost 50 euros.

That is true. Sex in the Frankfurt red light area is amazingly cheap! Some of the girls ask only 20$ ($25) at the daytime, because these are the non-busy hours. At the evenings and weekends when it is busier, hookers tend to ask more.

Guest RICO

Is it safe in Frankfurt Red light District?

I felt safe in Amsterdam, but I felt Reeperbahn RLD in Hamburg was scary because there was junkies and people sleeping on the street at early morning hours.

Guest Nikola

Hey guys! Dont you know does that place work between 26th and 31th of December? If it does, where are there many places and girls working? or as usual or even less? Gonna visit it soon) 

Is it safe in Frankfurt Red light District?

I felt safe in Amsterdam, but I felt Reeperbahn RLD in Hamburg was scary because there was junkies and people sleeping on the street at early morning hours.

Very safe I think. You can see some homeless and junkies, but they will usually leave you alone. Just make sure you negotiate what you want with the prostitutes before paying for them, so they do not ask more money for changing the sex position or something else. I think there is much less pickpocketing and scams in Frankfurt, what there is in Amstredam.

Hey guys! Dont you know does that place work between 26th and 31th of December? If it does, where are there many places and girls working? or as usual or even less? Gonna visit it soon.

Yes. You can get sex in Frankfurt on every single day of the year. There are sexy hookers working even on Christmas evening. There are always more girls in the evening and less at the daytime. I am not sure, but I assume there are less whores working on Christmas, but I could be wrong.

Red light district is the vlauable for torisum than i'll make trip with my GFE?

I love Red Light Districts For an Adult Entertainment with my Partner And Really enjoyed a Memorable Journey.