RedLights

Erotic Massage Parlours

How much erotic massage costs in Bali and where can you find best erotic massage parlors in Bali?

Guest Guest

If you are asked anything higher than 125,000rp either negotiate or move on. Price for one hour erotic massage in Bali is usually under 100,000rp in Bali.

Guest alphamale

Star Bugar Jaya, Kuta Bugar, Kuta Timur and Grahadi Massage places will all offer sex also! Price is usually 100.000 - 500.000 rupiah. 

Guest massage and sex in Bali
Here is a article from timetravelturtle.com.
It tells about erotic massage parlor in Bali, but I do not understand how girls did not offer any extra services to the writer? I have been in exact same massage parlor and I got hand-job in there after paying 100.000 tip.

“FINISH MASSAGE” SOUNDS LIKE “PENIS MASSAGE”
Michael Turtle

Balinese Massage Parlor

Bali-2011-140_web-lrg.jpg

This story of a massage parlour climaxes, excuse the innuendo, when the worker states “finish massage” but the customer mistakenly hears it as a question – “penis massage?”. Awkward. The client is, of course, me. And this was just the end of a rather anxious hour.

It shouldn’t be this way. The whole idea of a massage is to relax; to lose yourself in the moment; allow the stress to be released from every fibre of your body as the experienced hands work their wonders.

The problem is, when you’re getting a massage in a place like Asia, you’re never quite sure if there will be an offer for those hands to work wonders on a part of the body that wouldn’t normally be included.

Here we have the unhappy beginning of the happy ending. The fears of those who simply want a no-thrills massage but aren’t quite sure what kind of establishment they’re in.

Bali-2011-138_web-lrg.jpg

The Balinese massage I was getting, like most, was already quite sensual. Warm oil is poured onto your back. As those hands move up and down your back, they seem to go a little lower every time. The paper underwear you’ve been given to rather unsuccessfully appease your modesty are pushed down a little further. Not many people are this intimate.

So perhaps that’s when the idea first gets planted in my mind. It wasn’t there when the touts first approached me on the street. It wasn’t there as I walked into the store and chose my program. It wasn’t even there as I slipped out of my clothes and lay down on the bed. No, it was when I have another person’s hands caressing my body, touching my trigger points, knowing exactly what to do to make me feel so comfortable.

To make matters worse, there are no other customers in the massage parlour. It’s a large room on the second floor with about ten beds. Each bed has curtains around it for privacy. As I lie with my head pointing down and my lower back being stroked, I consider that the curtains wouldn’t do much to muffle any sounds… if this was the kind of place where inappropriate sounds were to be made. Having said that, we are the only two people in the room so noise is not going to be an issue on this occasion.

Although there’s a very good chance this is a legitimate service, the thought is there and it’s going to scratch away through every of the sixty minutes that I should be relaxing. Potential scenarios start to play out in my head and I consider the options to get out of a sticky situation. To be honest, most of the solutions seem quite easy, but thinking about them is still distracting my mind from whatever it should be doing (which is probably not much).

So, sixty minutes later, when it ends, my head is spinning with these thoughts. Everything has been professional… not really surprising. But when I hear the words “finish massage”, accented by that Asian politeness, and there’s the aforementioned awkward moment, I realise that perhaps it’s not me who has been most anxious.

Just don’t ask about when I offer an extra bit of cash at the end and explain that “it’s just the tip”.

Guest Happy ending in Bali
Riverview Spa is a erotic massage parlour located just near Jalan Nakula (500m from Double 6 beach). It is one of the best Jakarta or Thai style spa in Bali. There are many massage venues in Bali, but they normally offer regular massage only, without plus plus or sexual services, and if they do, it is not luxury massage parlours catering to tourists or expatriates.

This spa is owned by an Italian man according to the rumours.

Riverview Spa offers sexual spa services of 3 kinds:

For 450k, you will get a standard massage with a happy ending: Massage Plus Plus (handjob).

For 950k, you would apparently get a room with a jacuzzi, where the girl would go naked with you. It would then be followed by a massage, then sex (full service).

For 1,7M, you would get 2 naked girls going in the jacuzzi with you, then it would turn into a massage and ultimately a threesome.

Riverview Spa  Bali Sex Massage
Jalan Kresna 04 (by the river of Jalan Nakula)
Legian, Bali

Phone number: +62-361 4013078

Opening Hours:
The spa is open from 11am to 11pm, everyday of the week.

Guest Best massage in Bali

Riverview Spa is a erotic massage parlour located just near Jalan Nakula (500m from Double 6 beach). It is one of the best Jakarta or Thai style spa in Bali. There are many massage venues in Bali, but they normally offer regular massage only, without plus plus or sexual services, and if they do, it is not luxury massage parlours catering to tourists or expatriates.

This spa is owned by an Italian man according to the rumours.

Riverview Spa offers sexual spa services of 3 kinds:

For 450k, you will get a standard massage with a happy ending: Massage Plus Plus (handjob).

For 950k, you would apparently get a room with a jacuzzi, where the girl would go naked with you. It would then be followed by a massage, then sex (full service).

For 1,7M, you would get 2 naked girls going in the jacuzzi with you, then it would turn into a massage and ultimately a threesome.

Riverview Spa  Bali Sex Massage
Jalan Kresna 04 (by the river of Jalan Nakula)
Legian, Bali

Phone number: +62-361 4013078

Opening Hours:
The spa is open from 11am to 11pm, everyday of the week.

950k for a full service sounds like a lot. I have been in this same massage place and I paid 500k for a full service. I negotiated the price on the door so maybe this was the reason why I got a better deal. Massage technique was good and I really enjoyed sex also, because this very short girl who I fucked actually did put some oil on my cock before putting the condom on. But bad thing was that condom slipped off when I came. It slipped inside girls pussy, but my penis did not get contact on her vagina so I was not afraid of STD´s. But girl got kind of mad, because she had very hard time pulling the condom out from her pussy. She kept just saying; you pay more, your fault! I did not pay more and I just kept laughing during this situation because I think the whole scene looked so comical. I left the place my balls empty and happy.

Guest F-ROB

How much erotic massage costs in Bali and where can you find best erotic massage parlors in Bali?

Cost of the erotic massage in Bali differs a lot depending what parlor you go to. I would say $50 gets you a good massage, sex and still makes the girl happy.