Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

Street Prostitutions

Streetwalkers are the cheapest type of prostitutes in Buenos Aires. You can have sex with a street whore in Buenos Aires for just about $20.

Guest VisaGold

The street walking prostitutes are few and with good reason. One of the laws that do exist against prostitution in Argentina state that no sex worker may be allowed to sell their services within 500 meters of a school, church or residence.

Customers normally prefer massage parlors and brothels in Buenos Aires but from these areas you can find "street walkers" if you like more adventures: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Buenos_Aires#Street_Hookers

Guest Pedros

You can find some very cheap street walkers in Buenos Aires. I fucked two cuties this summer. I paid around $15 US for both hookers and actually fucked other whore in the ass after one left my hotel room. I did not smell any shit because she showered first and I told her to clean her poop hole. Once she left my room I gave her maybe $5 tip. I picked them up fromSalta & San José betw. Brasil and  Av. San Juan.

I really recommend Buenos Aires for mongers!

Guest Streetwalkers B.A.

I heard there are lots of street prostitutes in Palermo Parks, Buenos Aires. The problem what I heard is that most of these street hookers are transexuals. I am not really into transexuals, but if I am really drunk I may screw one. But I rather not do that.

So where can I find female street whores in Buenos Aires?

YOu can have sex for cheaper that 20$. Heck, they don´t charge if they enjoy it, it's a custome for some. Nonetheless, every street girl is nuts. Don't recommend.