The price depends on the agreement. But I'm not talking about the price for the service. I talk about your (or my) voluntary gifts that you give her. This woman isn't  prostitute.

Understood. What kind of voluntary gift did you give to her?

Guest Malic

In January, I plan to be in Vilnius and I very want to try this "small fir" from the eastern island massage parlor. If are guys which have this girl's picture, please, send me her images. My email: DELETED

In January, I plan to be in Vilnius and I very want to try this "small fir" from the eastern island massage parlor. If are guys which have this girl's picture, please, send me her images. My email: DELETED

No email addresses please. You can send private messages if you create an account.

Guest NOËL

Do you know any other good erotic massage salons in Vilnius?

I'm sorry, but I don't know Vilnius very well. I think that there are not one good erotic massage parlor, but I don't know really.  I know for sure one thing that in Lithuania are a lot a lot beautiful and very sexy girls and women. I remember them with great pleasure.

I'm sorry, but I don't know Vilnius very well. I think that there are not one good erotic massage parlor, but I don't know really.  I know for sure one thing that in Lithuania are a lot a lot beautiful and very sexy girls and women. I remember them with great pleasure.

I have to agree with you that there are many good looking girls in Vilnius.

What is up with all this fuzz about one chick in a Lithuanian massage parlor? Come on guys, post some photos of this place or the sexy girl !!!

What is up with all this fuzz about one chick in a Lithuanian massage parlor? Come on guys, post some photos of this place or the sexy girl !!!

I think people just hyped up this massage place too much. There are other good massage places in Vilnius too. Just pick the one and send some reports here. I would like to know more.

Hi guys,

I'll be in Vilnius for a couple of days and will be looking for an erotic massage saloon in the city center. I've seen many messages but they are quite old so I'd appreciate any up-to-date info. 

Cheers

Hi guys,

I'll be in Vilnius for a couple of days and will be looking for an erotic massage saloon in the city center. I've seen many messages but they are quite old so I'd appreciate any up-to-date info. 

Cheers

Did you find any? Going there next week.

Does anybody have name/number of girls that can be interested in some private action at the hotel?