I founded these strip clubs in Tokyo. Has someone been in these strip bars and are they any good or similar to the American strip bars?

Club Roaring 20's • 3-10-10 Roppongi • 81 3 3423 9597

Crazy Horse • Torikaku Building 7F • 03-6413-8137

DX Kubukicho • Kubukicho • 03-3232-9946

Happy Hinomaru • Kabukicho City: Shinjuku, Tokyo • 03-3209-0088

Kamasutra Showgirls • Taimei Bildg. 8F, 3-11-6 Roppongi, Minato-ku • 03-5772-3500

Marbles • Imperial Building, Roppongi • 03-5570-4428

New Climax • 4F No 2 Rene Building, 5-3-1 Roppongi • (03) 3796-5539

Seventh Heaven • 7-14-1 Hosho Soshi aru bldg. 2f Roppongi, Tokyo,Jp • 81-3-3401-3644

Silver Shadow • 3-11-5, Roppongi, • 81-35772-0244

Tantra Show Club • 21 taimei Bldg. 8Fl., 3-11-6 Roppongi, Minato-ku • 81-3-5775-6733

TS Music - Strip Live Theatre • Kabuki-Cho, Shinjuku • 03-3208-6210

White Horse • Unakami Bldg. 6F, 3-11-6, Roppongi, Minato-ku • 03-5474-1067

Guest xxx japan
Article from thesmokingjacket.com about Hostess Bars witch are Japanese style Strip Clubs.

Hostess Bars

So here’s the deal, most of these places offer some sort of heavily discounted drink special, e.g. two hours of complimentary booze for $40. They won’t let you see inside until you’ve paid your money — and there’s a good reason for that. They’re basically third rate brothels. Of course they can’t advertise this because of, you know, the law.

Anyway, once they get you inside your drinks are free — as promised. The catch is, you have to have a hostess with you. And you have to buy her drinks. Well, you don’t HAVE to. But you’ll never hear the end of it if you don’t start buying her booze. Oh yeah, and she’s probably not even Japanese. The hot Japanese women are reserved for the cashed-up locals, you’re going to get some Filipino imports.

Whatever their nationality, these broads have expensive taste and the cheapest thing you’ll find on the menu is usually a $30/$40 glass of champagne. Keep in mind that certain drinks are more than just a drink. A $100 half-bottle of wine usually comes with a hand job under the table. The $300 champagne is more like $20 sparkling white — but you’ll also get a “private dance” out back. It’s all a pretty standard hustle used to circumvent prostitution laws

Guest america
I will be staying in Tokyo for a while and I want to try a strip club in Tokyo.

After walking around Shinjuku and Roppongi districts, checking if there was something that would interest me. But I did not find anything. 

and actually im not comfortable with the guys in the street shouting like "come my place" or something.

Anyone in here have advice? I am looking for something as Japanese as possible where foreigners are allowed, with Japanese dancers. rather fully nude strip bar!

Guest Tokyo Sex Prostituta
New Hot Point is more of a peep show with service than specifically american style strip club. At New Hot Ponint you pick your girl, she seats you in a booth and you pick your service HJ or CBJ. You can also watch a few dancers, after her show she comes to your booth and services you, you go home. 

Price are following 2000 Yen entry fee, 2000 Yen for HJ or 4000 Yen for CBJ. So prices are not horrible.

Also New Hot Point has zero problems with foreigners and everyone is allowed to enter.

A little Japanese helps you always but you can actually get by with pointing. Some of the girls also  speak a little English, but don't count on it. 

Directions to the New Hot Point:

New Hot Point is in Kabukicho close to the East side of Shinjuku Station, which is a bit overwhelming if you've never been there. Easiest way by train is  probably be to either walk or take the Hibiya line from Hiroo to Shibuya Station, and then transfer to the JR Yamanote line toward Shinjuku.

At Shinjuku, head toward toward the East or Central East ticket gate, and when you get out at the ticket gate, look for the 'For Kabukicho' exit. When you exit there, you will see a plaza with the train tracks to the left of you and Studio Alta (a department store) ahead of you. Then cross the street twice to be on the same side of the street as Studio Alta. The first street is just a station circle for cabs and the like, and the second street is Shinjuku Dori. Just keep walking straight (don't turn right in front of Studio Alta onto Shinjuku Dori), and walk a few blocks up (heading North) and you'll hit another busy street (Yasukuni Dori). If you cross Yasukuni Dori, you will be just about there.

http://www.new-hot-point.com/access.html

It is one building north from Yasukuni Dori on the same block as the Don Quiote, which probably does not help you much. There is an alcove with an elevator on the left side of the street as you walk north from Yasukuni Dori, you have to get on the elevator and go up to the 9th floor.

New Hot Point exact address is:

1-17-13 Kabukicho Shinjuku-ku 9th Floor

Or in Japanese language:

東京都新宿区歌舞伎町1-17-13 J1ビル9F

If you can not find it, take a taxi and give them the above address in Japanese.

Guest rodeo

What is this thing in Japan that clubs do not allow foreigners to get inside. Why is this? It just does not make sense to me, don´t they care about making money?