Guest Themba

I lived in Lithuania 2 months. Every day, in my bed with me was still another Lithuanian girl. I want to say, that in Lithuania is neither girl or woman, who can to say you - not, if man which want to have girl, can to pay her money. And best news: in Lithuania all girls and women are very sexy and beautiful and... hot. Girls from Lithuania every day send me messages now. And I plan to return. For men Lithuania is Paradise. Really. I was in East Island also - amazing girls. And I don't had problems with girls there. If you pay money for girls service, every girl will go with you in your bed.

I lived in Lithuania 2 months. Every day, in my bed with me was still another Lithuanian girl. I want to say, that in Lithuania is neither girl or woman, who can to say you - not, if man which want to have girl, can to pay her money. And best news: in Lithuania all girls and women are very sexy and beautiful and... hot. Girls from Lithuania every day send me messages now. And I plan to return. For men Lithuania is Paradise. Really. I was in East Island also - amazing girls. And I don't had problems with girls there. If you pay money for girls service, every girl will go with you in your bed.

Man you sound like a player!! Where did you go in Lithuania to pick up girls? I bought some prostitutes in Lithuania near the Eurolines bus station and McDonalds. I payed maybe 25 each in US dollars to them for sex and I actually took two girls at the same time and brought them to the hotel. In hotel I fucked both of them and came while one was riding my cock and other one rubbing my balls. 

I have picked up some Lithuanian girls in Germany, but usually in Lithuania I feel that girls have their expectations too high in a wrong direction. Meaning they want you to have a nice car and money and they do not really care about your looks, I notice this in most Baltic Countries and Russia where girls seem to want a rich man only. 

So what is your special way to get sex for free in Lithuania? Do you have a expensive watch or are you just good looking dude who knows the secrets?

Guest Themba

Man you sound like a player!! Where did you go in Lithuania to pick up girls? I bought some prostitutes in Lithuania near the Eurolines bus station and McDonalds. I payed maybe 25 each in US dollars to them for sex and I actually took two girls at the same time and brought them to the hotel. In hotel I fucked both of them and came while one was riding my cock and other one rubbing my balls. 

I have picked up some Lithuanian girls in Germany, but usually in Lithuania I feel that girls have their expectations too high in a wrong direction. Meaning they want you to have a nice car and money and they do not really care about your looks, I notice this in most Baltic Countries and Russia where girls seem to want a rich man only. 

So what is your special way to get sex for free in Lithuania? Do you have a expensive watch or are you just good looking dude who knows the secrets?

I am a black man. When I was in Lithuania, I could not found not a single person with dark skin. And I thinking that I was to Lithuanian girls as exotic candy  and they wanted to try my body. But Lithuanian girls are very hot and sexy and I in future want return to Lithuania. I want to live in the sexual paradise again.

I am a black man. When I was in Lithuania, I could not found not a single person with dark skin. And I thinking that I was to Lithuanian girls as exotic candy  and they wanted to try my body. But Lithuanian girls are very hot and sexy and I in future want return to Lithuania. I want to live in the sexual paradise again.

That is true. There are not many dark skinned people in Lithuania and most Lithuanian girls find dark skinned guys attractive.

That is true. There are not many dark skinned people in Lithuania and most Lithuanian girls find dark skinned guys attractive.

I wouldn't be too confident. There is a lot of racism too. The only type of black man who does well with girls in Lithuania is if he's handsome, 'cool' (nicely dressed & self confident), and at least can give the impression of being wealthy. 

The local guys hate foreign men who pick up 'their' girls ! Particularly, so , if he's black ! Themba was very lucky not to get beaten up.....I I know some Italian male sex tourists are regularly getting into fights with local men (over Lithuanian women).