Overall Germany is much better place to visit if you are interested on group sex activities. There are some Swingers Clubs in Holland, but I think in Germany people are even more open and pervert than in Holland. Big German cities are only under 3 hours away from Amsterdam by train!

Guest David S
The Paradise Club is maybe the most common commercial swingers venue in Amsterdam.

The SamePlace is a small bar with play areas and a small dungeon.  They have theme nights, so you would want to check those out before because some nights are for couples, some are for t-girls and their lovers and some are only gay nights. Doorman can be also picky if you are not dressed well and if there is too many men inside.

The CandyClub is a small club with mostly Dutch crowd.

Most likely if you are good and clean looking dude, you will get laid in these places. Just remember to dress well!

If you are into nudism, then Amsterdam has some nice nude saunas such as Sauna deco (entrance about 20 euros) at Herengracht 115. Then there is plenty of gay saunas like Thermos Sauna at Raamstraat 33, so if you are not into gay things, then make sure that sauna you are going to is for straight couples. Also many Fitness gyms in Amsterdam have Sauna and shower area that is for men and women, usually at these gyms you will see much sexier bodies than in any swingers clubs or nude saunas in Amsterdam. Most young people will work out at gym and go to the sauna afterwards, usually you will see the sexiest girls after bodyfit and yoga classes. Fit For Free Gyms have nude sauna and shower area in most of their Amsterdam locations. One time pass costs something like 10-20 euros and there is 3 Fit For Free locations just in the downtown Amsterdam.

The Candyclub has been closed down for about two years so if you want some fun in a luxerious couples club where singles are welcome too I'd advise Club Paradise in Amsterdam Noord. The club has lots of facilities: a well stocked bar, a dancefloor with pole, comfortable seats and lots of dark corners to have all kinds of fun. There is a big sauna, hamman and even a very large indoor swimming pool, a outdoor terrace, a bdsm-room and many rooms with a large bed. Check their website http://www.club-paradise.nl for their agenda and special events. Prices are reasonable: Couples pay €50 minimal spending at the bar; single men pay €80 + drinks.

dansvloer.jpg

Guest Iamsterdam

What happened to the Candy Club? I really miss that place. I was there back in the days and had a great time with two nice looking blondes. Club Paradise looks nice also, so maybe I visit it on my next Swingers Amsterdam trip! Anyone here in forum ever visited Club Paradise?

Guest Rs 2

What happened to the Candy Club? I really miss that place. I was there back in the days and had a great time with two nice looking blondes. Club Paradise looks nice also, so maybe I visit it on my next Swingers Amsterdam trip! Anyone here in forum ever visited Club Paradise?

Candy Club was closed down in 2011 I think, but I do not know why.

Sauna Deco is not a Swingers or Sex Club and they do not allow any kind of sex in their place. But I would highly recommend and check out the place if you are good looking and you want to pick up girls. I am good looking guy and I visited Sauna Deco twice and each time I got laid. One time I got phone number of German girl who lives in Amsterdam. She invited me to her place in the evening and she was waiting me at the door in a sexy pyjama outfit. I fucked her twice that night and second time I fucked her in the ass also. Second time I went for a coffee with an older dutch lady (maybe in 50s) after the sauna. Then met her again for a coffee next day and after that we went to my hotel and made love. Kissing, cuddling and oral sex for couple of hours. I really like these Dutch nude saunas because you will see what you get all the time. Unlike in bar or outside you never know what kind of body girls have. Some girls may wear fake tit or butt gel pads, some may have scars or some may have ugly knees. People are also quite social at the nude saunas so it is very easy to start a conversation. But if someone does not look like they are interested, then respect them and leave them alone.

Guest julius

I been in Club Paradise, but I felt kind of ripped off. Non off the girls was really sexy. Sauna was a big plus, but I think 80€ is too expensive for single men. Next time I am going to find a girl from tinder and go to Club Paradise with her and save money.

Guest Group sex clu in Amsterdam

Nobody in here is talking about Fata Morgana Swingers Club. Is this sex club new or what?

I founded this information from their website:

Fata Morgana Swingers Club Amsterdam Location, Opening & prices:

Swingersclub Fata-Morgana
Rijksweg 15
1398 PN - Muiden
The Netherlands
tel: +31 ( (0)6 - 50 49 52 44

FRIDAY:
from 21.00 h. to 03.00 h.
Entrance: € 85,00 per couple
dresscode at 21.00 uur

SATURDAY:
from 21.00 h. to 04.00 h.
Entrance: € 110,00 per couple
dresscode at 22.00 uur

SUNDAY:
from 14.00 h.* to 24.00 h.
Entrance: € 90,00 per couple
dresscode at 18.00 uur

* During "actionmonths" early opening

- reservation is not required
- no pin or creditcard
- price is all-inclusive
- solo men not allowed
- single ladies 50% entrance
- trio m/f/f welcome

It's certainly not a mirage! Swingersclub Fata-Morgana is the exotic oasis in the Netherlands. An erotic paradise in the center of Holland. Swingersclub Fata-Morgana is located in a beautiful farmhouse near Amsterdam, located right next to the A1 motorway Amsterdam - Amersfoort, at exit 4 (Muiden / Muiderslot). We are very easily accessible by car. From the direction Almere, Lelystad, Utrecht, Amersfoort and Amsterdam.

Every weekend we receive many nice couples in our club, coming from all over the Netherlands and far beyond the country's borders. From early beginners to experienced swingers. Every open-minded couple is welcome.

During your visit you fancy yourself in a fairy tale of 1001 nights. You are to immediately spellbound by the exotic and erotic atmosphere that exudes the club. Swingersclub Fata-Morgana guarantees a great evening filled with erotic excitement.

Going for first time to a swingersclub can be very exciting. In our swingersclub single men are not allowed, so swingersclub Fata-Morgana is ideal for a first visit to a swingersclub.

Swingersclub Fata-Morgana is a modern club, with a cozy bar, a large dance floor with professional disco and top DJs, fantastic restaurant (unique in swingersclubs!), luxurious relaxation rooms (including darkroom, sm-space, orgy attic, etc.) and not to forget a modern sauna complex. The covered terrace with fireplace makes the whole the most versatile and friendliest swingersclub in Europe. The VIP Lounge New Style features a beautiful modern decor with lovely sofas and comfortable seating (open only on Saturdays).

Fata-Morgana is in atmosphere and ambiance at the top of the Dutch and even European swinger clubs. Erotic entertainment in the Netherlands gets style and level at Fata-Morgana. In luxury, ambiance and atmosphere, there is no comparison to be found! Not to mention we have the most friendly and professional staff to make your stay pleasant.

Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday you are welcome to meet other open-minded couples in our swingersclub. While enjoying a drink, a snack and swinging music you naturally come in the mood to make use of the various luxurious relaxation areas in the club. Together or with other people, is all up to you!

Our swingersclub offers you all the facilities and opportunities for great night out. In addition to our regular weekendprogram we always offer the most swinging parties and regular special events, there are special theme nights that are just that little bit extra. Therefore, keep checking back in our agenda and read more about all the activities.

On Sundays, during the summer months and in good weather, we open the doors to our luxurious, fully modernized outdoor complex.

With a delicious (partially covered) terrace, outdoor pool, lounge beds, a spacious sunbathing area and of course a bar and buffet for the necessary refreshments.

Come take a look and enjoy!

A visit to Fata-Morgana is the best way to end the weekend.

Sameplace is worth of visit if you are bi-curious or interested on trannies. I went there one day and there was one couple and a bartender who seemed like a transvestite, but I was afraid to ask because I did not want to be rude. This was maybe back in 2009. Couple that was there did make out and guy rubbed the girls tits over her clothes, but did not go to the further action. Bartender told me there was a dungeon downstairs. I had one soft drink and it only did cost few euros if I remember correctly. I was there pretty early, maybe around 10pm, so maybe this was the reason why it was so quiet. I heard they have more night for gays, transvestites and bi-guys, than what they have for straights and couples.