Sign in to follow this  
Guest Erotic Journey

Erotic Massage Reports

Guest Erotic Journey

Where can you find erotic massage in Milan? Is there some for men and some for women, because I am coming with my wife who I have a open relationship with.

Guest Natasha

To all Women going to MIlan

Do not miss GIAN Massaggiaore. He definitely the best massage therapist in Italy and the most expert in tantra yoni massage for women

“It was my last day of holiday in Milan. I went to Gian’s  Studio. He made me feel like a I could surrender bodhy and mind as part of the massage experience. He is so handsome and he approached a massage like an artist. I look forward to his massages. A true escape from the stressful world. – 

That was the wildest orgasm  i have ever had.. xxx - Natasha  - Russia

His website is:  http://www.massaggiotantrayoni.com

and his telephone number is +39 3296991663

Guest Jack

Most massage parlors in Milan have Asian girls working. There are plenty of these massage studios all over Milan. Cost for a HJ 20€ and up BJ 50€ and up, for full service price can jump to a 100€.

There are also some Africans (from Nigeria, Ghana etc.) as masseurs. Usually they offer sex and from that they charge 20-60 €.

Romanians massage parlours are only for sex and with these girls you can bargain and can get very good deals, but no erotic massage.

Great answer 

Most massage parlors in Milan have Asian girls working. There are plenty of these massage studios all over Milan. Cost for a HJ 20€ and up BJ 50€ and up, for full service price can jump to a 100€.

There are also some Africans (from Nigeria, Ghana etc.) as masseurs. Usually they offer sex and from that they charge 20-60 €.

Romanians massage parlours are only for sex and with these girls you can bargain and can get very good deals, but no erotic massage.

Seriously guys? So there is actually some African massage parlors in Milan? Where are these African massage places located in Milan? I am very interested, so please give me some details.

• Like 1

Guest No Name

hey.

i'm intressted, can u give me romanian massage centers address.

plz

thanks

Guest JaCK

hey.

i'm intressted, can u give me romanian massage centers address.

plz

thanks

I do not know where to find Romanian massage salons in Milano, but there are hundreds of Romanian street hookers all over Milano. They are very cheap too, you can fuck them for like 30 euros.

I do not know where to find Romanian massage salons in Milano, but there are hundreds of Romanian street hookers all over Milano. They are very cheap too, you can fuck them for like 30 euros.

Anyone in here have personal experience from these Romanian streetgirls in Milan? Was sex good sex? Did they steal anything from you?

• Like 1

If you ever come to Milano you can miss to stop by at GIAN. Gian is definitely the Best massage therapist in Milan. He is amazing either in muscolar and tantra massage. Since my first time  he was wonderful. He made me feel comfortable right away and he is so hot - he really takes care of himself - perfect body, perfect tight abs, great personality. After a great, relaxing muscolar massage he guided me  to experience a top pleasure! Getting a massage from him was so nice and natural... We talked about everything... he is genuine, interesting and down to earth.  He loves to cook, he's a great sport man..  His number is +39 3296991663 and website is:  http://www.massaggiotantrayoni.com/