Brussels Red Light District map: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Brussels#Red_Light_District

The red light districts in Brussels are compact and aren’t as prominent as the red light districts in Amsterdam. There are activity on several streets of Brussels but mainly concentrated in the north of the central city. The dim blue and red glowing neon lights will alert you to these areas.

• Gare du Nord - The main red light street Rue d’Aerschot.
  • Avenue Louise - After midnight street girls and sex workers come out.

I went to Gare Du Nord red light district in Brussels whit my buddy couple years ago. It was not as clean and not as safe as Amsterdam rld in my mind. Everyone in the area seemed to be immigrants and there was lots of people walking in burkas etc. Girls were actually good looking but there was some nasty African prostitutes also. Prices were 25 to 50 euro for quick sex. I did not see any transsexuals hookers in RLD.

The Rue d’Aerschot is a street in Brussels known as the Red Light District spot of the city famous for its nightlife and Prostitution. Location is next to the Brussels North Station. I been there and it is great! Price is about 50 euros for sex.

Guest Red light district Paris
Here is one article I found about sex tourism in Belgium. Quite interesting stuff to read.

What to expect: Belgium's better known for waffles than women, but prostitution is very much legal here. The pristine looking district -- a three-block “tolerance zone” established by the government in 2000 (think Hamsterdam from The Wire) -- is one of the safest and cleanest red-light districts in the world. Similar to Amsterdam's De Wallen, expect to window shop, as young scantily clad women in Antwerp also peddle their wares behind storefront glass.

The city's best brothel, Villa Tinto, has been dubbed “Europe's most high tech bordello” and boasts 51 suites, safes to store cash, a biometric scanner to identify workers, an on-site police station, a panic button under the beds for the women's safety, and a control room to oversee the operation. There are also massage parlors and strip clubs that offer sex shows, where, for example, you can pay to watch a monkey slap a naked woman. We're just reporting the facts.

What it’ll cost: Full-release massages start at about $83 (€60). Or, for just under $3 (€2), you get about 90 seconds of action in one of the peep shows. Window prostitutes start at the standard rate of $69 (€50) for fifteen minutes, although you can pay more for extras like kissing and not having to use a condom. Bonus STDs, however -- totally free!

Be warned: While the ladies working in the windows are regulated, the street hustlers are not. Best stay away from the woman who comments on how much she loves your sweet new fade.

Did you know? Seventy percent of the prostitutes working in Belgium are Bulgarian. So, hope you like Bulgarians.

Source: thrillist.com

Guest johnys

In November I am going for a few days my first time in Belgium, I fly to Brussels. I have read that Belgium is similar to Amsterdam. I am looking for very small and slim women. Someone can give me tips on where to find the best?

Guest Guest

In November I am going for a few days my first time in Belgium, I fly to Brussels. I have read that Belgium is similar to Amsterdam. I am looking for very small and slim women. Someone can give me tips on where to find the best?

maybe daddygirl emma is a perfect girl for you <3

maybe daddygirl emma is a perfect girl for you <3

Who is this "emma girl"? Does she work at the red light district or at a private apartment in Brussels? I want to know also!