Sign in to follow this  
rhode1

Haikou

Hi fellows,

we are going play golf beginning november at the missions hills resort in Haikou.

Where can we find some actions during the night or massage places?

Thanks in advance.

And of course ,in case of success ,i will write a complete report on this site.

Hi fellows,

we are going play golf beginning november at the missions hills resort in Haikou.

Where can we find some actions during the night or massage places?

Thanks in advance.

And of course ,in case of success ,i will write a complete report on this site.

Hi rhode1

Maybe you can first start from Haikou Sex Tourism Guide: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Haikou

In Haikou you can find some action near Sheraton downtown or you can ask your driver to help you find some girl, but be safe, because most taxi drivers try to scam you! The mainland ladies work in Sanya or the KTVs in Haikou.

Prices in brothels start usually from 500 CNY which is about 90 USD. There is usually mamasan and 5-10 girls working

Street prostitutes can be found from Wuzhishan Road opposite of the Haikou Hotel, Prices start from 100 CNY. Most are old and ugly.

Hopefully this information gave you some help and please let us know more about your trip later! We want to know all the dirty details!

Guest 342michael

Hi Guys,

I just got back from Haikou. I did get scammed by taxi driver (I did pay double price) and I also got robbed by a hookers. After getting back to my hotel I did notice my golden hand chain was lost (it is worth maybe $300). I am fucking mad and I am not going back to that fucking city.