Street vendors and hustlers in Jemaa el fna alleys try to sell you massage services. Price for 1 hour full service around is 500 -1000 dirhams (55-110 USD). Full service includes a massage and sex.

There are also massage parlors sometimes attached to the hotels. You could also get a happy ending from those places.

• Like 2

Guest erotic massage Marrakech
You guys should check Didi Spa at 150 meters from Jemaa El Fna.
Open 7/7 from 9h to 22h.
Tel: 05 24 39 03 49

Didi Spa Price Menu:

Oriental massage - Dh 200
Massage with essential oils - 200 Dh
Back massage and neck - Dh 200
Facial massage and scalp - Dh 200
Slimming Massage - Dh 300
Invigorating massage - Dh 400
Thai Massage - Dh 400
4 hands massage - Dh 400

Guest Hassan2
Has anyone visited Esthetissimo, Salon Les bains beaux, Hanana Centre, Hana K, Baan Thai Spa or St Tropez massage parlors in Marrakech? If someone has any information, I would be glad to hear. Didi Spa seems a good option. But I would like to have more choices.

In my understanding all the massage parlors I mentioned offer a hand-job and sex.

I have not visited those Marrakech places. Please leave comments if someone else has? I can highly recommend the Paradis Spa. It is maybe 1 kilometre from Jemaa El Fna in the corner street and discreet location.

There is a guy maybe in hes 40s who will open the door once for you and a young girl working at the reception. Massage is a little more expensive than in other massage places. I had to pay 350 dirhams (35 USD) for one hour massage. 
Massage room is perfect, because it is an actual lockable room. I had girl maybe in her 20s massaging me and she actually massaged very well. Couple times somebody knocked the door and I could not see who, because I was laying on my stomach. But I heard girls giggling, so I guess it was the other massage girls. I was all butt naked in the room and she rubbed my ass cheeks and thighs very well. She offered sex for 1000 dirhams, but I bet there was a chance to bargain the price down to 500 dirhams. Blow job was offered for 300 dirhams, but after a little bargain you can get a BJ for 200 dirhams.

I don't know a cheaper places in marrakech to do sex in hide with respect and no problems from neighbors or security, I want it just for a pass-time or a few hours, can someone answer me or give me adresse; location; someone to help me in marrakech plz

I don't know a cheaper places in marrakech to do sex in hide with respect and no problems from neighbors or security, I want it just for a pass-time or a few hours, can someone answer me or give me adresse; location; someone to help me in marrakech plz

I think those massage salons are the best choice if you want to have sex in Marrakech. I would be afraid to do it with a street girl in the car and get busted by Arab cop.