Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

Red-light district

Linienstraße, a partly blocked off street close to the railway station. The road is about 200 meters long and the access road to the line is separated by a modesty panel of other public space. A sign with a reference to a no longer relevant Act of 1957 allows access only for adults. In the line road is found mostly apartment prostitution , the services and prices are generally on the windows to be negotiated. Usually hookers will charge normally 30 Euro for 20 minutes of fucking, sucking und change position. Sometimes up to 50 Euro.

Dortmund Red Light District Map: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Dortmund

Back in 2011 you were able to get quite pretty ladies there for about 30 euros in Cologne red light district. Nobody did not even ask more than that so you really do not need to bargain like in Amsterdam.

I have great memories from Dortmund. I was there last July on one friday evening with my friends. Most girls were ready to have sex for as cheap as 30 euros. I had nice looking brunette maybe in her 30s with slim body and big fake boobs. My friend had hes first time fucking hookers and hes hand was shaking when he gave money to the blond girl in her 20s. We both had a great time and I can not wait to return to Dortmund.