TheHunter

A hotel in the action at Nana Plaza?

Hi, I'd like to book a hotel in the action at Nana Plaza. That is I'd like to go out from the hotel and to be in the action.

Thanks for some info.

Hi, I'd like to book a hotel in the action at Nana Plaza. That is I'd like to go out from the hotel and to be in the action.

Thanks for some info.

I would recommend Ibis Nana Plaza Hotel. Price is around 40 dollars  during the off-season for 1 person room, breakfest cost around 10 dollars. Rooms are simple and small, but very clean and nothing is broken in the rooms. You are allowed to bring prostitutes to your room as often you want without an extra cost. Hotel security will just take ID from the whore whenever she/he comes to your room and give it back to them after you tell security everything is fine. 

Nana hotel is another good and cheap hotel, but not as clean as Ibis. Ibis is maybe 2 minute walk further than Nana Hotel from the action, but I like Ibis more because you get to sleep in a quiet and Nana Hotel area is loud like 24/7.

nana hotel is said to be grimey these days hasnt had a makeover for 30 years ,gloomy and grimey place

up to date infor can be found on stickmanbangkok.com or stickboybangkok.com for BKK action