Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

Street Prostitute Reports

How much street hookers in Marrakesh charge and can you find a whore there that wears burka?

You will find some with burka but are the very low class ones and they will speak only Arabic

How do you separate the actual good girls from prostitutes if they wear burka?

Are they very ugly then or what? My fantasy is to have sex with a girl wearing a burka, so I do not mind if they are average looking or little below average, as long they are not very ugly. I do not speak arabic more than few words though.

Guest zebzjuice

A minority of women in Morocco wear the burqa; the hijab is a lot more common. I would not expect to see a woman by herself in a café terrace wearing a burqa...Why not pick up a normal working girl & just ask her to wear a burqa. You could buy buy her one as a git...

A minority of women in Morocco wear the burqa; the hijab is a lot more common. I would not expect to see a woman by herself in a café terrace wearing a burqa...Why not pick up a normal working girl & just ask her to wear a burqa. You could buy buy her one as a git...

Thanks Zebjuice!

Burqa is the one that covers your whole body and hijab is when you just put that scarf around your face, am I correct?

So girls wearing burqa would never be alone in terrace, because they are good girls who stay home I guess.. I get it.

I guess I will just find a prostitute or pick up a normal girl in Marrakesh and maybe make my fantasy come true later.

Do you have any recommendations, how to pick up girls in Morocco?

My arabic friend told me that you can not hook up with local non-prostitute girls in Arabic countries if you are a white western man. He said if a girls is interested of you in Arabic countries, she is a whore. Is this true or non-sense?

Guest zebzjuice

Thanks Zebjuice!

Burqa is the one that covers your whole body and hijab is when you just put that scarf around your face, am I correct?

So girls wearing burqa would never be alone in terrace, because they are good girls who stay home I guess.. I get it.

I guess I will just find a prostitute or pick up a normal girl in Marrakesh and maybe make my fantasy come true later.

Do you have any recommendations, how to pick up girls in Morocco?

My arabic friend told me that you can not hook up with local non-prostitute girls in Arabic countries if you are a white western man. He said if a girls is interested of you in Arabic countries, she is a whore. Is this true or non-sense?

Yes, you are correct on the difference between the burqa & the hijab.

Morocco is roughly 1/2 Arabic & 1/2 Berber...although all Muslims, there are behavioral differences.

My experience is that from the perspective of Arab men, any girl or woman talking to a man outside of their family members is immediately labeled a prostitute. Even after 10 years of living in Morocco, I'm still shocked at how loosely my male Moroccan friends use the word prostitute to refer to women. Even though Morocco is a little more open-minded than the gulf countries, it is very true that honest girls must stay virgins until they marry, Women who have lost their virginity (& are thus married) are much more approachable. Any woman or small group of women sitting at a café terrace is fair game...seek eye contact & if she holds your stare, that's confirmation she's available.

Yes, you are correct on the difference between the burqa & the hijab.

Morocco is roughly 1/2 Arabic & 1/2 Berber...although all Muslims, there are behavioral differences.

My experience is that from the perspective of Arab men, any girl or woman talking to a man outside of their family members is immediately labeled a prostitute. Even after 10 years of living in Morocco, I'm still shocked at how loosely my male Moroccan friends use the word prostitute to refer to women. Even though Morocco is a little more open-minded than the gulf countries, it is very true that honest girls must stay virgins until they marry, Women who have lost their virginity (& are thus married) are much more approachable. Any woman or small group of women sitting at a café terrace is fair game...seek eye contact & if she holds your stare, that's confirmation she's available.

I understand this concept well what you guys are talking about, because I have been travelling around North African and middle-east a lot. I have also noticed it is possible to get in bed with older women in Muslim countries. I have slept with many ladies in Tunisia and once also in Morocco also for free. You just can not date her very openly, but if she will come to your room, it is 99,8% you will get sex, unlike in Europe or USA some girls just want to chat inside your place.

Guest AFRICAMAN

Even though Morocco is a little more open-minded than the gulf countries, it is very true that honest girls must stay virgins until they marry, Women who have lost their virginity (& are thus married) are much more approachable. Any woman or small group of women sitting at a café terrace is fair game...seek eye contact & if she holds your stare, that's confirmation she's available.

As I have heard, is it true that young girls will rather allow anal sex than vaginal intercourse in Muslim countries? For me as a western guy, can I get some anal from younger girls in Morocco and not only from old mothers?

Is it normal to me to talk to the girl who I like, if see her sitting with a group of girls at the cafe place? Do these girls reject me because they do not want to look like a slut or to they usually allow you to sit and chat with them. I am good looking, but I get rejected often in western world.

Guest zebzjuice

As I have heard, is it true that young girls will rather allow anal sex than vaginal intercourse in Muslim countries? For me as a western guy, can I get some anal from younger girls in Morocco and not only from old mothers?

Is it normal to me to talk to the girl who I like, if see her sitting with a group of girls at the cafe place? Do these girls reject me because they do not want to look like a slut or to they usually allow you to sit and chat with them. I am good looking, but I get rejected often in western world.

Indeed, anal sex is much more accepted & common than in the Western world (from my personal experience). It's a common practice with the younger prostitutes as it allows them to stay virgins & thus being able to get married later on in their lives...if they are able to somehow leave their reputation behind, of course.

Any woman or girl chilling on a café terrace will get labeled as a prostitute by the locals, so whether they do not want to be seen as a prostitute or not is irrelevant. However, they will not feel comfortable talking hours on end in public with you. I find discreetly slipping them my card with local phone number & a bill for the taxi while I quickly drink my coffee with her works well enough.

There's always the nightclubs & restaurants featuring a dance area. The girls there are plentiful...

Indeed, anal sex is much more accepted & common than in the Western world (from my personal experience). It's a common practice with the younger prostitutes as it allows them to stay virgins & thus being able to get married later on in their lives...if they are able to somehow leave their reputation behind, of course.

Any woman or girl chilling on a café terrace will get labeled as a prostitute by the locals, so whether they do not want to be seen as a prostitute or not is irrelevant. However, they will not feel comfortable talking hours on end in public with you. I find discreetly slipping them my card with local phone number & a bill for the taxi while I quickly drink my coffee with her works well enough.

There's always the nightclubs & restaurants featuring a dance area. The girls there are plentiful...

Do these young girls do Anal Douche? I am just wondering because I hate to fuck in the ass if there is shit inside. Even smelling the shit turns me on. I have noticed that most western prostitutes always clean their anal well, but most regular girls do not clean their anal at all!!! Example if you go to a club in London, bring a girl home and fuck her in the ass, then all you smell is shit.

I have done this card trick in couple other countries with a muslim population and it works all the time!!!!

Guest Justin Bee

Do these young girls do Anal Douche? I am just wondering because I hate to fuck in the ass if there is shit inside. Even smelling the shit turns me on. I have noticed that most western prostitutes always clean their anal well, but most regular girls do not clean their anal at all!!! Example if you go to a club in London, bring a girl home and fuck her in the ass, then all you smell is shit.

I have done this card trick in couple other countries with a muslim population and it works all the time!!!!

I am quite sure that girls in Arabic countries clean their anal better than girls in Europe or U.S. Reason for this is that it is more comfortable for girl and for man to have sex when the pipe is cleaned. So do not worry about it in Morocco! Mostly girls ass smells like flowers over there!