TheHunter

Cali or Bogota: some questions

Hello, if you know and have been in both Cali and Bogota, can you tell me which town do you like more?
I'm more than 50 years old and I think I will get pay girls only. I'd like to ask some question please:
1) where do girls like more sex and make better sex?
2) Where are there more beautiful faces?
3) Where is there cheaper sex?
4) Where is easier to get girls at my room? I like to fuck at my room only.
5) Where are girls more girlfriendly? I like to get some girlfriend experiences.

Which town do you like more? THANKS for yor suggestions!

Hello, if you know and have been in both Cali and Bogota, can you tell me which town do you like more?

I'm more than 50 years old and I think I will get pay girls only. I'd like to ask some question please:

1) where do girls like more sex and make better sex?

2) Where are there more beautiful faces?

3) Where is there cheaper sex?

4) Where is easier to get girls at my room? I like to fuck at my room only.

5) Where are girls more girlfriendly? I like to get some girlfriend experiences.

Which town do you like more? THANKS for yor suggestions!

1) I would say girls are same all over Colombia, they are wild in the bed and full of passion when you are spending time with them.

2) Another impossible question. OK, I have personally fucked prettier girls in Bogota, but it is very hard to say which city has prettier faces. But if I have to answer, then my answer is Bogota.

3) Minimum price for sex at girl clubs in Bogota and Cali is 30.000 Colombian pesos ( 13 USD ). But if you are older, you may have to pay a little more like 50.000 pesos ( 22 USD ). But negotiating is important.

4) I never had problems fucking girls in Cali. I fucked them always in a love motel called Extasis. In Bogota, couple hotels gave me trouble bringing girls, but it was my fault too because one of the girls I brought to the room caused trouble and was very loud.

5) I had great girlfriend experiences in Bogota. I spent two weeks with one girl, met her family and ended up falling love and then being sad and crying when I had to leave. So be careful with your emotions.

5) I had great girlfriend experiences in Bogota. I spent two weeks with one girl, met her family and ended up falling love and then being sad and crying when I had to leave. So be careful with your emotions.

Good news. Thanks! If it is not a problem, can you tell me your age and the age of your girlfriend?

Good news. Thanks! If it is not a problem, can you tell me your age and the age of your girlfriend?

I am not as old and experienced yet as you brother, still in 30s mentally. But my girlfriend in Bogota was 22 years old and most of my girlfriends are about in that age.

Bogota. Absolutely.

Please, tell me why Bogota and not Cali? If you know Medellin too, do you like more Medellin or Bogota?

Thanks again one.

Hey, how much difficult is to find a beautiful girl for an european 60 years old. I'm enough handsome and elegant with a normal body. I lwill ook real girfriend experience and I'd like to be with her for 24 hours a day for one week. How much could I spend for her gifts or money? Thanks

On 5/31/2019 at 1:41 AM, TheHunter said:

Hey, how much difficult is to find a beautiful girl for an european 60 years old. I'm enough handsome and elegant with a normal body. I lwill ook real girfriend experience and I'd like to be with her for 24 hours a day for one week. How much could I spend for her gifts or money? Thanks

My dad is 61 and he was with me in Colombia tour. He had plenty of hot girls in their 20s and 30s. How ever the 20 years old were not that good for her. She said the ones who were 30, were much more respectful and warm.  You do not need to give them the money in cash. My dad just took them to dinners, bought them some clothes etc...I think the total she spent on the girls was something like few hundred dollars a week. Only thing he told me was, he went to eat better dinner places with the girl than where he normally would go. But normally he eats at the street vendors and cooks himself. He is super cheap when it comes to spending money on himself.

On 10/17/2015 at 7:15 PM, TheHunter said:

Thanks for your reply. If you had to come back to Colombia again for fucking, would you go to Bogota or Cali?

Guys!

Hookers: Bogota

Dating: Cali

5 hours ago, JonZon1 said:

Guys!

Hookers: Bogota

Dating: Cali

Please, how old are you? Do you know well as Bogota as Cali?
Thanks

Friends,
I made a test on Bogota. The hurried tips that some guys gave me on another forum have been pulverized. Everything is the opposite of everything. In my first post here I wrote I'm not young, I'm over 50 and I'm good looking. I used Badoo to take the test and I wrote to 50 girls aged 18-34. Most of them answered me and after talking to them for some minutes all them wanted to meet me because they thought I was in Colombia. They were upset when I said that I was not in Colombia but that I will go there in a few months.
So my doubts are these:
Maybe I'm irresistibly handsome and all the girls, even the  youngest, fell in love with me at first sight, or all them are prostitutes.
I think all them are regular girls even if they love my money. But it is good for me because I like only regualr girls and not pro girls.

Now I ask for advice. I'm addicted to ugandan girls and all them are incredibly sweet, cheerful and friendly. I love them for these peculiarity.
I ask: are the regular girls in Bogota equally sweet, cheerful and friendly? Maybe the calenas are better in that? If I don't find those characteristics in a woman I will go elsewhere.
If you know well Colombia, I hope you can give me some suggestions.
THANK YOU!