Amsterdam is known for its high class girls and erotic massage costs between €80-200. There are erotic massage salons all over Amsterdam, but the most touristy massage parlors are located in the red light district and it is best to avoid them if you want better service.

There is one asian massage parlor in Barndesteeg (It is one of the transexual prostitute streets in the red light district).

Price will vary and sometimes you can get massage and handjob for 50 euros. There is another asian massage near this one at the Neumarket, but there you can not get any extras. There is actually a sign at this place which says "Keep Your Pants On!" But you get good massage at this place for 35 euros an hour!

Yes. I know this "keep your pants on" massage parlor. It is 100 meter right side of the Newmarket Albert Heijn, I think I would have got a HJ from there but I had no cash. Girl rubbed me very well and she did way too many "accidental" touches and gave me eye contact while I had a huge hard on under my undies.

Guest DamSquare

Yes. I know this "keep your pants on" massage parlor. It is 100 meter right side of the Newmarket Albert Heijn, I think I would have got a HJ from there but I had no cash. Girl rubbed me very well and she did way too many "accidental" touches and gave me eye contact while I had a huge hard on under my undies.

I have never got or tried to get any extras at this parlour what you are talking about. I just go there for a regular simple massage. There is one place called Annie´s Massage in the short alley between Damrak and Nieuwendijk. I fucked one Asian girl there last time. She had fully shaved small pussy. Price for a massage, blowjob and sex did end up being something like 200 euros.

It is very hard to find a good swingers Club. Personally I think there are no good swingers clubs in Amsterdam. In Germany there are many many good swingers clubs.

As the owner of the massageparlor Chiang Mai, I want to emphasize that in the parlor only traditional thai massages are performed and no single sexual activity are performed whatsoever. this is also stated at the entrance and is also announced upon entering. There can be no misunderstanding about the activities in the parlor.

As the owner of the massageparlor Chiang Mai, I want to emphasize that in the parlor only traditional thai massages are performed and no single sexual activity are performed whatsoever. this is also stated at the entrance and is also announced upon entering. There can be no misunderstanding about the activities in the parlor.

I have visited this massage place and I really enjoyed the massage. That time it was 35 euro / 1 hour as written earlier on this board. Service was good, place clean and no extra services offered for me and this was also mentioned with a big sign. I fill definitely visit this place again on my next Amsterdam trip. Is massage still as cheap as before?