morism

Breast Milk

more common in china. anybody found prostitutes offering breast milk.

Are you serious dude? You want to drink breast milk? Just go tot the pharmacy or shop and buy some Enfamil. It is a Human Milk Fortifier Powder. Drink that!

Just a box i havent ticked. wanted to play with some tits like this just once!

Understand. I want to try something really sick some day too. I would not mind someone squirting breast milk on my face, but I think I would puke if I had to drink it from the nipple, except after exercise I may be really thirsty and would not mind.

It's very popular in China, because traditional chinese medicine believe that human milk can cure some disease.

I once met a MILF in hollywood disco, she can lactate.

It's very popular in China, because traditional chinese medicine believe that human milk can cure some disease.

I once met a MILF in hollywood disco, she can lactate.

In Hollywood USA? or in a Disco called Hollywood?

In a Disco called hollywood,  it's a very famous night club in pattaya,  many hot girls. The price is cheaper than most gogo bars. LT is 3500-5000 THB.

Unfortunately,I didn't see many white people there, it's full of korean.

In a Disco called hollywood,  it's a very famous night club in pattaya,  many hot girls. The price is cheaper than most gogo bars. LT is 3500-5000 THB.

Unfortunately,I didn't see many white people there, it's full of korean.

Oh I found their website: http://www.hollywoodbangkok.com/

Looks like a fun club.

Sorry, mate.  Their website is  http://www.hollywoodpattaya.net

If you like korean/chinese girls, worth a visit.

Dam. These clubs really make me miss Thailand. Wether it is Pattaya, Bangkok or Phuket. I am always happy.

Korean girls are actually easy pick ups. They are quite free and easy to get laid with when they are travelling. I assume in their home countries they are not very active in the casual sex, but I have personally fucked them couple times. Once in a cruise ship. This girl at the cruise ship was super shy. She never allowed me to undress her. I had to fuck her with her clothes on. She just pulled her pants a little bit down so I could stick my cock in. I fucked her bareback and she bad very hairy pussy and the pussy hair was kind of rough. I did not cum inside her, but it was still a great experience. She slept in my room rest of the trip, because she had no room as it was overnight cruise which goes from city to city. 

Other time I fucked a Korean, was back in Philippines and we ended up kind of dating for a couple weeks, and later she got married with my Turkish friend and now they live happily ever after in Europe.