Jump to content

General Reports

Recommended Posts

I am going to travel around the North Africa with my girlfriend. I am just interested if I need to show a special marriage licence for the hotel receptionist? We are not married and she has Iranian passport. My understanding is that this still should not be a problem in bigger cities, but what about small cities in Morocco. We are travelling by car and may stop and stay overnight in a small village.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now