Sign in to follow this  
NewYorkSexMachine

Massage Parlor Reports

At one end you have the hairdresser/massage/hand job studios which can be found just within the entrance of many a Beijing hutong.

Actual sex is not usually offered at these places, but you can pay 100-250Y and you’ll get a cursory massage followed by a nice hand job, sometimes a BJ. The precise technique varies with some establishments using warm oils or alternate hot and cold water.

The Chinese language do not distinguish between masturbation and hand jobs, so to ask for a hand-job you basically have to say ‘wank wank!’, which is ‘dă fēijī – 打飞机’ – literally ‘beat airplanes’.

However, it’s not usually necessary to ask because you will get it anyway.

The other, politer way to ask for a hand job is ‘tuīyóu – 推油’, literally to ‘push oil’, which refers to a special massage which is generally understood to include a hand job. Your massage therapist might well appreciate your using this politer phraseology.

The studio front of these places generally looks like a very scruffy hairdressers, but with a slightly provocatively dressed girl sitting near the door. Unless you really just want a haircut you will be taken out of sight to a back room where there’s a bed or massage couch.

In other parts of the country, pseudo-hairdressers may offer other services, including hand job or sex.

Guest ABDELKHADER

I do not understand. So 100Y is about 12€. Can you actually get an massage and hand-job for only 12 € in China?

Guest Louis

I do not understand. So 100Y is about 12€. Can you actually get an massage and hand-job for only 12 € in China?

I have never got massage and hand job for 100Y. I have always paid 100Y for massage and 200Y for hand-job. I have my three little favourite girls who I visit always in Beijing. Two of them work at the same massage place and one works little far from it. I suggest you guys to tip well if you find a girl who gives a good massage and is nice as well. You will get a good friend to your little guy for a long time. I tried so many massage places in Beijing and I think it is hard to find a good place.