oldenglishcock

Hoekstraat/Muurstraat Window Girls

Took a walk down this area last night generally the girls look a little older and not quite as good a quality as those in Nieuwstad​After some window shopping I made inquiries at a window with two girls, neither of which spoke English. Pity they were an 8 or 9! Another window older girl seemed to offer sex & blow job for 30Euro, this seemed to cheap.

Tried another window African origin girl early 30s well proportioned, again 30 Euro for sex and blow job. After I had paid and stripped off she tried to offer something extra for another 20 Euro , could not understand so continued with the original deal. Not bad for a quickie at that price.

• Like 7

Took a walk down this area last night generally the girls look a little older and not quite as good a quality as those in Nieuwstad. ​After some window shopping I made inquiries at a window with two girls, neither of which spoke English. Pity they were an 8 or 9! Another window older girl seemed to offer sex & blow job for 30Euro, this seemed to cheap.

Tried another window African origin girl early 30s well proportioned, again 30 Euro for sex and blow job. After I had paid and stripped off she tried to offer something extra for another 20 Euro , could not understand so continued with the original deal. Not bad for a quickie at that price.

Is the 30 Euro usually the common price in Groningen or do some girls ask 50 Euro like most do in Amsterdam?

• Like 4

can confirm that in the street Captioned the basic rate is 30 Euro in Nieuwstad the price is 50Euro

That is cheap. Usually there are always some girls in the Dutch cities who are willing to sell sex for 30 euro. In Amsterdam, you can also find 30 euro girls from the black girl street at the red lights.

• Like 2