RedLights

Strip Club Reports

The bars are great, the strip clubs even better and with over 50 strip clubs in London, and you will always find one that will satisfy your needs.

Check out also a list of England Strip Clubs for more clubs in London and other cities!

Here is a list of some good strip clubs in London:

• The Griffin is a vibrant bar which features in-house lapdancers making it a popular venue with stag parties. 125 Clerkenwell Road.
  • The Mayfair Club is an opulent lap/table dancing club offering gentlemen an indulgent night out. 50 Dover Street.
  • Metropolis is a strip club that has three floors and four themed areas including a beach-themed penthouse. There is also a central bar at Metropolis. 234 Cambridge Heath Road.
  • Platinum Lace on Coventry Street is a relaxed venue hosting dancers and DJs throughout the week. The venue features VIP booths, live sports on TV, gaming consoles and WiFi. Winner of the Best Gentlemen's Club, Platinum Lace welcomes gentlemen, ladies and couples. Trocadero, 13 Coventry Street, Piccadilly Circus.
  • Spearmint Rhino is a popular gentlemen's club offering nightly stage shows with private one to one topless and nude dancers. Spearmint Rhino also has a five star restaurant, dinner shows and VIP car service on request. 161 Tottenham Court Road, Bloomsbury.
  • Whites Gentlemens Club is a premier adult entertainment club, with comfortable spacious surroundings and a range of good quality beers and wine. 32-38 Leman Street, Aldgate.

I would add a couple more to the list. Griffin, Horns and Browns are all strip pubs. They don't charge an entrance fee, except at the busy Christmas period, then it's quite modest. There is a stage where girls do a full strip about every 10  to 15 minutes. They collect £1 (yes, one pound!) from everyone in the bar before their show. Drinks are reasonable pub prices so these places are fantastic value. 

Private dances are available for £15. The girls do not offer any extra services so don't ask! There strict no-touch, no photos rules enforced by the nice man you met at the door.

Griffin - 125 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5DB thegriffinstripclub.co.uk/ Nearest stations are Chancery lane and Farringdon.

Horns - 262-264 Old St, London EC1V 9DD www.thehorns-shoreditch.co.uk/ Nearest station is Old Street

Browns - 1 Hackney Road London E2 7NX http://browns-shoreditch.co.uk/ Nearest stations Old Street, Hoxton, Shoreditch High Street.

I would add a couple more to the list. Griffin, Horns and Browns are all strip pubs. They don't charge an entrance fee, except at the busy Christmas period, then it's quite modest. There is a stage where girls do a full strip about every 10  to 15 minutes. They collect £1 (yes, one pound!) from everyone in the bar before their show. Drinks are reasonable pub prices so these places are fantastic value. 

Private dances are available for £15. The girls do not offer any extra services so don't ask! There strict no-touch, no photos rules enforced by the nice man you met at the door.

Griffin - 125 Clerkenwell Road, London EC1R 5DB thegriffinstripclub.co.uk/ Nearest stations are Chancery lane and Farringdon.

Horns - 262-264 Old St, London EC1V 9DD www.thehorns-shoreditch.co.uk/ Nearest station is Old Street

Browns - 1 Hackney Road London E2 7NX http://browns-shoreditch.co.uk/ Nearest stations Old Street, Hoxton, Shoreditch High Street.

What happens if you do not pay that £1 before the show? I am not thinking to be cheap, but I am just wondering about their policy? What if I only have credit card or big bills?

Also is it possible to take girls with you once the bar closes and fuck them?

Guest Mike 1

I have always been too shy to go to strip bars, but a friend of mine went to one for a stag night not long back and he said this chick was actually completely naked dancing around him to the point her vagina was almost in his face. Could this just be him bullcrapping or do they really get that close to the punter fully nude ? He was not allowed touch her, but he said she gyrated around him with nothing on at all and very close. I mean what happens if you spring a hard-on when that happens ? I know I probably would, and talk about embarrassing as you can not move your hands to hide it. Also when people say they get a private lapdance, is that the same thing as above ? Or is that in a private cabin just one on one ? Not sure if I will ever get the guts to go to one, but just interesting to hear experiences from professionals.

What happens if you do not pay that £1 before the show? I am not thinking to be cheap, but I am just wondering about their policy? What if I only have credit card or big bills?

Also is it possible to take girls with you once the bar closes and fuck them?

It's only quid for a full strip! The bar staff will be happy to oblige if you need to change a large note. There are plenty of ATMs in London so make sure you have cash before you go in. If not, then when you buy your drink, and pay with a card, ask for 'Cash Back' some places will give you the necessary funds and bill it to your card. They may charge commission.

If you refuse to pay, for whatever reason, the nice guy you met at the door will be happy to come over and explain the rules to you, so make sure you have funds before you go in. 

I have always been too shy to go to strip bars, but a friend of mine went to one for a stag night not long back and he said this chick was actually completely naked dancing around him to the point her vagina was almost in his face. Could this just be him bullcrapping or do they really get that close to the punter fully nude ? He was not allowed touch her, but he said she gyrated around him with nothing on at all and very close. I mean what happens if you spring a hard-on when that happens ? I know I probably would, and talk about embarrassing as you can not move your hands to hide it. Also when people say they get a private lapdance, is that the same thing as above ? Or is that in a private cabin just one on one ? Not sure if I will ever get the guts to go to one, but just interesting to hear experiences from professionals.

Hi Mike, you have missed out on some very good entrertainment. Firstly, you are not obliged to have a private dance. You can stay in the bar and watch the stage show. The girls will come up to you and chat. They have to pay to work in these places and they make their money mostly from private dances so will try to encourage you. It's OK to refuse, politely. If you don't want a dance but if you like chatting to a girl offer to buy her a drink - but check what she wants first!

Your friend was not bullcrapping. They get fully naked and very close during a private dance. In some places touching is allowed, but be very very sure the girl is OK with it before you do it.  Don't worry about getting a hard on - I'm sure the girls are used to this - just dress accordingly.

Usually the 'private' dance is not quite private. It's usually in a back room where two or three other girls may be entertaining other customers. Your girl will just dance for you, but there's nothing to stop you having a good look round as well,

So take your courage in both hands, go to one of the strip pubs that does the 'free entry/quid in the jar' deal and enjoy a good night out. Maybe save the private dance for your second visit because I'm sure you will be back.

Guest Johan S

Hi Mike, you have missed out on some very good entrertainment. Firstly, you are not obliged to have a private dance. You can stay in the bar and watch the stage show. The girls will come up to you and chat. They have to pay to work in these places and they make their money mostly from private dances so will try to encourage you. It's OK to refuse, politely. If you don't want a dance but if you like chatting to a girl offer to buy her a drink - but check what she wants first!

Your friend was not bullcrapping. They get fully naked and very close during a private dance. In some places touching is allowed, but be very very sure the girl is OK with it before you do it.  Don't worry about getting a hard on - I'm sure the girls are used to this - just dress accordingly.

Usually the 'private' dance is not quite private. It's usually in a back room where two or three other girls may be entertaining other customers. Your girl will just dance for you, but there's nothing to stop you having a good look round as well,

So take your courage in both hands, go to one of the strip pubs that does the 'free entry/quid in the jar' deal and enjoy a good night out. Maybe save the private dance for your second visit because I'm sure you will be back.

Great answer. In Europe, most strippers allow you to touch them in a private booth and some will allow you to masturbate also while they dance. Masturbating and watching the stripper is totally normal in Latvia, Finland and Estonia. In U.S. and Canada, touching yourself is big NO!

Hey Dave,

On my last trip to Berlin I got scammed in the strip club. I went inside and asked drink prices. Beer did cost 9 euros. I had few more beers later and the bill was 179 euros when I was leaving the club. I tried to argue with the waitress, but then there was 2 big bouncers next to her. I had no other option than pay. They said that 9 euro beer was only the "Welcome Drink" price, meaning that all the beers after that did cost 40 euros each (3x40= 120) and there was a 30 euro service charge. I know this happens in Turkey a lot, but I never thought this would happen in Europe. My question is; how common is this in London?

Hey Dave,

On my last trip to Berlin I got scammed in the strip club. I went inside and asked drink prices. Beer did cost 9 euros. I had few more beers later and the bill was 179 euros when I was leaving the club. I tried to argue with the waitress, but then there was 2 big bouncers next to her. I had no other option than pay. They said that 9 euro beer was only the "Welcome Drink" price, meaning that all the beers after that did cost 40 euros each (3x40= 120) and there was a 30 euro service charge. I know this happens in Turkey a lot, but I never thought this would happen in Europe. My question is; how common is this in London?

It's quite rare in London now. There used to be a lot of 'Clip Joints' in Soho that went in for this type of scam but I think they have all been closed now.

It is usual practice in London pubs, but not clubs, to pay-as-you-go - so you pay for each round of drinks as you get it. That is certainly the way it works in the pubs I mentioned previously and their prices are quite reasonable.

I would always advise, anywhere in the world, not to run up a tab in a club even if you think you know the prices. I should have mentioned earlier, do not carry large amounts of cash. London is a safe city but we do have some very skilled pick pockets who hang outaround crowds, and especially where there are lots of drinkers.

Guest scarface

It's quite rare in London now. There used to be a lot of 'Clip Joints' in Soho that went in for this type of scam but I think they have all been closed now.

It is usual practice in London pubs, but not clubs, to pay-as-you-go - so you pay for each round of drinks as you get it. That is certainly the way it works in the pubs I mentioned previously and their prices are quite reasonable.

I would always advise, anywhere in the world, not to run up a tab in a club even if you think you know the prices. I should have mentioned earlier, do not carry large amounts of cash. London is a safe city but we do have some very skilled pick pockets who hang outaround crowds, and especially where there are lots of drinkers.

Good answer. These same type of strip clubs and gentleman´s club scams are popular also in Riga, Hamburg, Madrid and Sunny Beach. Nice to hear London being safe. Is there lots of Roma gypsies in Soho? I went to Stockholm last week and downtown was full of Roma gypsies.

I like the pay as you go idea. Fucking tab is so easy way to scam!

Nice to hear London being safe. Is there lots of Roma gypsies in Soho?

There are a few but not that many. Soho is heavily and visibly policed so it's safe. There are a few pick pockets around so don't carry more cash and cards than you need. If a girl approaches you in the street then decline, politely. It's illegal to solicit for you as well as them and odds on it's a scam. It's much safer to find a walk-up yourself (open door with 'Model' inside the door). If you do have problems, which is unlikely, then you could go to the police as you would not be breaking any laws by visiting a walk-up (assuming the girl is over 18, willing to provide the service etc.).

Guest Strip Clubs in London
London has some of the best private dance clubs, strip bars, gentlemen's clubs, lap dancing clubs and live full nude shows in Europe. All of them have beautiful hostesses, dancers and girls from the four corners of the world to help you relax and forget about your everyday worries! With fantastic clubs in the heart of the West End, the City of London and other areas of London, there's sure to be a full-nude show and plenty of beautiful blonde girls and brunette girls waiting for you! This top 10 guide to the best gentlemen's clubs and strip bars in London to visit for sexy, hot dancers, and naked girls. Stag parties and corporate entertaining welcome.

Whites Gentlemen's Club 

City of London / Bar / Club / 

City of London Gentleman's Club - Whites Gentlemen's Club has established itself as London's Premier independent lapdancing club, a discreet club where style and class are bountiful, and where beautiful girls are in abundance. Pole dancing happens on the main floor in front of the bar, and there are several private booths for private dances, as well themed rooms such as the classroom and the moulin rouge. There is also a private Studio 54 room for those who want a proper celebration (posh stag party anyone?). 

Stringfellows 

West End / Bar / Restaurant / Club / Cuisine: British

Nude dances in Covent Garden. Relax in the sumptuous surroundings of Stringfellows, as their waiters take good care of you, enjoying the company of their beautiful angels, or take in a floor show on a nearby podium. Dances are nude and cost £20. Saturday at Stringfellows is mixed night: girls for the boys & boys for the girls. Couples welcome. With its mouth watering menu, the restaurant at Stringfellows is sure to delight and surprise. One peice of advice - book a table - it gets busy! 

Spearmint Rhino 

Bloomsbury / Bar / Restaurant / Club / Cuisine: Pan Asian

Our flagship club is a must visit. Elegant, discreet and luxurious with beautiful dancers from all over the world. There are continuous stage shows performed for you all night, as well as providing the finest company and visual experience that any gentleman could desire. Enjoy our lavish surroundings and outstanding service at our two bars and VIP booths. Or you could simply sit back, relax, and be spoilt by our superb waitress service.

The Gaslight Gentlemans Night Club 

Mayfair / Bar / Club / 

The Gaslight Hostess Club is world famous for its beautiful hostesses and attractive nude table dancers. An ideal place to entertain a business colleague or just unwind, relax and have some fun. The Hostess Club boasts first class management, atmospheric alcoves, professional staff, quality of girls & range of champagnes. The hostesses and table dancers are considered to be some of the best, most attractive, intelligent, personable & fun loving in London. A nude tabledancer will not disappoint.

Secrets 1 

Hammersmith / Bar / Club / Cuisine: Bar

Fully nude table dancing club in Hammersmith. Secrets 1, is the first of the group of Secrets Fully Nude Table Dancing venues, opened in July 1997 and from which they have already grown to five venues and established their ever growing world-wide reputation, which includes incredible and friendly personal service. Secrets is renowned for providing the best Personal Table Dancing venues in London with more than 60% of the clientele being regulars, and many known on a first name basis.

The Windmill International 

Soho / Bar / Restaurant / Club / Cuisine: Bar

Great Windmill Street in London?s soho where Laura Henderson was to create her world famous theatre staging the first nude shows in London in 1931. The Windmill girls are known as London's most stunning table dancers from across the globe! Brazilian, European, Asian, all nationalities waiting to tantalise your needs... Making a truly dazzling show to any man... The girls dance tableside in lingerie and fully nude. There is also a VIP balcony on the top of the theatre perfect for those intimate dances. 

SophistiCats 

Marylebone / Bar / Club / 

SophistiCats is a discrete, central London Gentlemen's club. With fully nude lap-dancing, table-dancing and stage dancing all night and a late bar till 6am. 3 dancers are on stage all night long bar, VIP areas, booths and tables. A relaxed and fun atmosphere every night with occasional party nights with theme, show and special finishing touches. Different attitude to mainstream venues and chains, this is carefully tailored in both vibe and atmosphere. Expect to spend money, but boy you'll enjoy it!

Sunset Strip 

Soho / Bar / Club / 

Sunset Strip, in the heart of Soho, offers you First Class Striptease Entertainment at an affordable price, in relaxed & friendly surroundings. Enjoy your favourite drink with beautiful girls and then watch them entertain you with an exotic & seductive strip-tease. Every day, 20-30 sensational girls dance continually. Sexy secretaries, cute school girls, naughty nurses, pervy police women, fierce dominatrixes, outrageous brides, scary vampires, two girls at the same time.....will strip naked!

Peter Stringfellows Angels 

Soho / Bar / Restaurant / Club / Cuisine: Eclectic

Peter Stringfellow's Angels Soho is Stringfellow's latest gentleman's club. There's no club like this - it is a spectacular and glamourous venue, with numerous bars, booths and hideaways. Fifty beautiful angels, three floors of action, tableside nude dancing - six pole stages and twenty five VIP booths - this is the amongst very best that Europe has to offer. Full service restaurant with delicious food and the whole club is licensed until 4.30am.

Secrets 2 

Swiss Cottage & Primrose Hill / Bar / Club / 

Secrets 2 Swiss Cottage, a fabulous and exciting night time, Fully Nude Table Dancing venue that offers a very cosy and intimate atmosphere, as well as superb entertainment. At Secrets Swiss Cottage, not only do they have an array of the most beautiful Table Dancers in London but have created an atmosphere that is both intimate, relaxing and, therefore, the perfect place to spend an evening. They have several VIP suites adjacent to the main room and the phenomenal VIP room upstairs

Source fluidlondon.co.uk

Guest Johnny boy

How much money should I bring to a London Strip Club?

I only want to watch a little bit of nude girls and have a couple of beers. Is there usually a big cover charge?

How much money should I bring to a London Strip Club?

I only want to watch a little bit of nude girls and have a couple of beers. Is there usually a big cover charge?

Most of the clubs in 'Strip_Clubs_in_London' post have a cover charge and drinks may be pricy. If you just want to watch stage shows and have a couple of pints then the 'Pound-in-the-Jar' pubs, with optional 'private' dances, around the Shreditch/Old Street area would be better for you. £50 should be more than enough for an evening visiting a few if these places and would might cover a 'private' dance or two as well.

Guest Johnny boy

Most of the clubs in 'Strip_Clubs_in_London' post have a cover charge and drinks may be pricy. If you just want to watch stage shows and have a couple of pints then the 'Pound-in-the-Jar' pubs, with optional 'private' dances, around the Shreditch/Old Street area would be better for you. £50 should be more than enough for an evening visiting a few if these places and would might cover a 'private' dance or two as well.

Hi Dave,

I tried to google "Pound in the Jar Pubs in London" and I found pubs called The Griffin and The White Horse. Are these pubs any good and do they offer private dances?

Hi Dave,

I tried to google "Pound in the Jar Pubs in London" and I found pubs called The Griffin and The White Horse. Are these pubs any good and do they offer private dances?

They are both good and they offer private dances. Personally I prefer the Griffin, but that's just a matter of taste.

You could also try: Horns - 262-264 Old St, London EC1V 9DD www.thehorns-shoreditch.co.uk/ Nearest station is Old Street. This has recently been refurbished and is now very smart but still not pricy. Round the corner from Horns is Ye Olde Axe. They charge £5 admission but the girls are more friendly and some allow touching.

All these pubs are within walking distance of each other so it's a great area for a pub crawl!

Have fun and do post a report here. 

It's only quid for a full strip! The bar staff will be happy to oblige if you need to change a large note. There are plenty of ATMs in London so make sure you have cash before you go in. If not, then when you buy your drink, and pay with a card, ask for 'Cash Back' some places will give you the necessary funds and bill it to your card. They may charge commission.

If you refuse to pay, for whatever reason, the nice guy you met at the door will be happy to come over and explain the rules to you, so make sure you have funds before you go in. 

Well. It is cheap actually if you think there is 10 songs in hour, so that makes 10£ per hour in a strip club. That "cash back" thing is good, I know they do it some other european countries.

I dropped into the Griffin for a quick pint this week (125 Clerkenwell Road. London EC1R 5DB, nearest underground is Chancery Lane). They have refurbished it and it now really smart inside, but still only a quid in the jar and pub prices for drinks. It was late afternooon, the place was not crowded but there were some really lovely girls working there. Shame was I could only stay for a short while so no time for a private dance. I will be back!

I dropped into the Griffin for a quick pint this week (125 Clerkenwell Road. London EC1R 5DB, nearest underground is Chancery Lane). They have refurbished it and it now really smart inside, but still only a quid in the jar and pub prices for drinks. It was late afternooon, the place was not crowded but there were some really lovely girls working there. Shame was I could only stay for a short while so no time for a private dance. I will be back!

Sounds like a great place. I am just curious, what is the fair price for a drink in London these days?

Sounds like a great place. I am just curious, what is the fair price for a drink in London these days?

It certainly is a good place. It's a 'Pound-in-the-Jar place so no entrance charge (see earlier posts). Beer should be less than ukp5 a pint. A large glass of wine, which is just about drinkable, will be under ukp6. I don't drink spirits so not sure about that. ISTR a bottle of fizzy wine will start at about ukp60 but I don't usually buy that.

Private dance in a place like the Griffin is ukp15-ukp20 depending on the pub. So, unless you are greedy you can have a good night for ukp 100 or so.

It certainly is a good place. It's a 'Pound-in-the-Jar place so no entrance charge (see earlier posts). Beer should be less than ukp5 a pint. A large glass of wine, which is just about drinkable, will be under ukp6. I don't drink spirits so not sure about that. ISTR a bottle of fizzy wine will start at about ukp60 but I don't usually buy that.

Private dance in a place like the Griffin is ukp15-ukp20 depending on the pub. So, unless you are greedy you can have a good night for ukp 100 or so.

Those sound like a fair strip joint prices. £5 for a beer is like 6.5€ and that is what beer costs in most European strip clubs or at least that! £20 for a private dance does not sound bad either. I am in Amsterdam now and private dances cost more than that in here. Are you allowed to touch your own penis and cum in a private show or is only watching allowed?

Are you allowed to touch your own penis and cum in a private show or is only watching allowed?

No that's not allowed; watching only. Some girls will let you touch them, but check before you do this or you will be thrown out!

No that's not allowed; watching only. Some girls will let you touch them, but check before you do this or you will be thrown out!

I guess it is only in Scandinavia where masturbation is normal at the private shows. Most other countries I would ask a permission first.

How is possible go out with the girls in the strip club?

Another question but is weird: You know if i go in a strip club or in a disco and I show off that i have money is easy that girls go near me? (In disco ar not escort but maybe yes)