RedLights

Street Prostitution

Paris is not the safest place to pick up street prostitutes. Fines of €3,000 and prison sentences of up to six months were put forward as appropriate punishments for clients caught exchanging money for sex. So you really have to decide what you are doing.

Went to moulin rouge show in Paris last month and did see some street hookers in nearby streets or at least they were dressed up like them. I'd this common area for street hookers in Paris?

Guest Paris Street Prostitution
There are many street prostitutes in Paris and hookers can be found throughout the city.

Many of prostitues come from English-speaking African countries and usually ask 50 € for their services. Price can be almost always bargained down.  But it depends about many thing such as; if girls is busy, time of the day and your looks.

The 18th and 2nd arrondissements, in the neighbourhoods of Barbes or Saint-Denis, are popular spots for streetwakers, but whores can found throughout the city.

Many of the middle aged street hookers have drug or alcohol addiction, so you need to be careful with them.

There are also some younger prostitutes on the streets and it is possible to find a very attractive one if you look around well.

Guest Paris Transvestite

You can always find street whores in Paris from Bois De Boulogne! Some of the hookers just have sex with you in the park behind the tree even in a cold day! But luckily some prostitutes have big vans parked on the road and you can have sex inside the van! Price is mostly around 20-50€. You have to be careful in the area. Remember that there are lots of transvestites and if you go the park at the night time and you are drunk, in worst case you could end up having sex with a transexual prostitute and your valuables may get stolen.

theyre evil bitches as i was banging a girl after agreeing a fee ,just before i was about to blow my load she whipped out my cock and said the price has gone up another 50 euros so i told her to fuk off and tossed off

theyre evil bitches as i was banging a girl after agreeing a fee ,just before i was about to blow my load she whipped out my cock and said the price has gone up another 50 euros so i told her to fuk off and tossed off

That is pretty common. I really recommend not to pay to a street whore before hand. Or if the price is 30 euro, then pay 15 in advance and 15 after.

its now illegal from today to pay for sex in france ,jail and big fines are the punishment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35982929

French MPs have passed a law that makes it illegal to pay for sex and imposes fines of up to €3,750 (£3,027, $4,274) for those buying sexual acts.

Those convicted would also have to attend classes to learn about the conditions faced by prostitutes.

It has taken more than two years to pass the controversial legislation because of differences between the two houses of parliament over the issue.

Some sex workers protested against the law during the final debate.

The demonstrators outside parliament in Paris, numbering about 60, carried banners and placards one of which read: "Don't liberate me, I'll take care of myself".

Members of the Strass sex workers' union say the law will affect the livelihoods of France's sex workers, estimated to number between 30,000 and 40,000.

Sweden was the first country to criminalise those who pay for sex rather than the prostitutes, introducing the law in 1999. Other countries have since adopted the so-called "Nordic model": Norway in 2008, Iceland in 2009, and Northern Ireland in 2014. Earlier this year, the European parliament approved a resolution calling for the law to be adopted throughout the continent.

But many advocacy groups warn the model makes sex work more dangerous.