Guest Tabunok King

If you guys want to get very cheap pussy in Cebu. Then I will recommend you guys to take a taxi to Tabunok Talisay City. Just ask taxi driver (cost is always under 200 peso) to take you to the intersection of Rafael Rabaya Rd and Cebu South Road. There is lots of people selling things, taxi drivers waiting clients and best of all, usually maybe 3-5 prostitutes working under this bridge. Bridge is in the intersection because Cebu South Road (tabunok flyower) goes partly over Rafael Rabaya Rd. These whores usually work opposite of the road from this chicken restaurant (which sells by the way good pork sticks for only 20 peso each I think). There is usually few girls walking and couple hiding in this small bar opposite the chicken restaurant. Small bar is built on the yard and there is open gate where you can walk in. Just remember that sometime they try to scam you by asking more from the drinks than they should cost. Use also condom! Some of these girls are maybe 6-7 in quality, but there is also one girl who has half of her teeth missing and one was pregnant. But this one girl was pregnant about a year ago, so I guess now she has given a birth and her only minus is the possible stretch marks now.

Guest Cebu man

Daytime strolls around colon/jones area and behind Gaisano metro (along all them short time roach motels) can yield some great finds. Be careful of junkies and old sick ladies. P300 is the usual foreign price, don't let them charge higher. Filipinos pay P200.

Ask a taxi driver to take you to Junquera (Jakosalem) stroll. The chicks will surround your taxi, and if you like one, take her for P500/P1000 short time. If you go there on walking, its P500 (foreign price), but taxi much is safer and avoids you the embarrassment of being followed by the loud bugaws (pimps).

Guest I L C
I would suggest you guys forget street action in Cebu City. It is extremely limited and of terrible quality. Possibility women working in cahoots with Police. Junkies girls etc. Check Davao City for a much bigger street scene (quality still not very great though).

Usually street prostitutes in Cebu are of poor quality and a security risk (valuables - room) . You can walk Osmena Blvd from Rajah Place Hotel (formerly Park Place Hotel) at Fuente Osmena (small park at centre of the roundabout) and at the second traffic lights North you might see a 5-6 gals parked on the corner. That is, the corner of Sta Christina and Osmena Blvd (also called Jones Avenue) P3/500 ST.

Usually a Pimp will pop up out of nowhere and take the money. Give pimp P200-300 only, and in the privacy of your room give the lady P200-300 tip and everyone is happy. This is how you get cheap sex! Only about 10-12 euros!. Some will stay all night for only P500/1000 (This is 10-20 euros!). They do not work in a brothel and have more flexibility for price and what they can and can not do.

Further along Sta Christina at the corner of J. Luna you can be aproached by young girls, offering themselves for P400-500 short time. They have no pimp usually, cutting costs, not willing to pay a pimp anything. These girls can be sometimes had as cheap as P300.

Guest SWSW

If you guys want to get very cheap pussy in Cebu. Then I will recommend you guys to take a taxi to Tabunok Talisay City. Just ask taxi driver (cost is always under 200 peso) to take you to the intersection of Rafael Rabaya Rd and Cebu South Road. There is lots of people selling things, taxi drivers waiting clients and best of all, usually maybe 3-5 prostitutes working under this bridge. Bridge is in the intersection because Cebu South Road (tabunok flyower) goes partly over Rafael Rabaya Rd. These whores usually work opposite of the road from this chicken restaurant (which sells by the way good pork sticks for only 20 peso each I think). There is usually few girls walking and couple hiding in this small bar opposite the chicken restaurant. Small bar is built on the yard and there is open gate where you can walk in. Just remember that sometime they try to scam you by asking more from the drinks than they should cost. Use also condom! Some of these girls are maybe 6-7 in quality, but there is also one girl who has half of her teeth missing and one was pregnant. But this one girl was pregnant about a year ago, so I guess now she has given a birth and her only minus is the possible stretch marks now.

I have been in Tabunok also and it is hit/miss. You can not find hookers under the bridge all the time. Best time is around 2-3am in my opinion.

Guest Manila Whore

You can find some street prostitute girls and transvestites around Mango Ave/Maximillon Ave to the National Book Store area. Beware of junkies and cops.

University of San Carlos - Corner of P. Del Rosario and Junquerra Streets you can sometimes see university students propping outside of the University at night seeking customers.

These 'students' or anyone else for that matter, are not all the time there, and the ones I always see there look more like regular full time prostitute girls, no education etc and therefore not 'students' at all.

Sometimes there are pimps in downtown who discreetly sneak up on you and whisper in your ear "want a young lady". Male and female pimps will approach you, downtown, eg Sanciangko-Palaez St area. ST500 (Max), LT1000 (Max) . Chances of an STD or HIV is higher with these 'bargain basement' ladies, who can not afford expensive medicines to treat themselves.