Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jedu

Red-light district

Guest Jedu

There is a small red light district in Sousse located inside the walls of the old town its next to the gate at the top of the hill. The women vary from very old and fat to a few young girls in their twenties. If you look around you can find someone to suit your taste. My friend had very black girl who did oral and sex at a reasonable price and I had a tiny arab woman who was very active and horny and next day I had a fat local girl of about 20 who was not active. The area is always crowded with local arab men just looking and some may find it intimidating, just try to avoid them because some of them try to rip you of.

Guest giotto

There is a small red light district in Sousse located inside the walls of the old town its next to the gate at the top of the hill. The women vary from very old and fat to a few young girls in their twenties. If you look around you can find someone to suit your taste. My friend had very black girl who did oral and sex at a reasonable price and I had a tiny arab woman who was very active and horny and next day I had a fat local girl of about 20 who was not active. The area is always crowded with local arab men just looking and some may find it intimidating, just try to avoid them because some of them try to rip you of.

Can you tell us something about the price list? How much did you pay fat local girl (hour or a night) and what is meaning ``who was not active``?

I'm so sorry for my bad English.

Price for sex in Sousse Red light district in 2010 was around 20-40 Tunisian money (10-20 euros). Usually the uglier and fat ones are the cheapest. This price is for 15 minutes of quick sex in a booth. I think you can find some luxury prostitutes also who charge 100-250 euros per night. "Not active" means that girl is mostly just laying down like a dead fish while you fuck her.

• Like 1