Sign in to follow this  
Orangemen

Red-light district Reports

I went to Thessaloniki´s red light area two years ago. I really like the idea how there was only one girl in each brothel we visited. On going price for a hooker at the Thessaloniki brothels in 25 euros. Some girls asked 35 euros, but overall most wanted only 25 euros and I think it is a great deal. I guess area can be kind of dangerous at the nighttime because there is also tranny streetwalkers at the Thessaloniki red light area and I heard they steal sometimes money from tourists and beat them up. I had Greek friends with me, so I do not know if they normally ask more from tourists because they did all the negotiations. Most girls were from Bulgaria or Romania, but there was also some Moldovan, Russian and Albanian hookers in brothels. My friend fucked this Romanian girl in a brothel and for 25 euros he got french kissing, blow job with out a condom, 69 and sex. That is a great deal in any country in Europe!

I went to Thessaloniki´s red light area two years ago. I really like the idea how there was only one girl in each brothel we visited. On going price for a hooker at the Thessaloniki brothels in 25 euros. Some girls asked 35 euros, but overall most wanted only 25 euros and I think it is a great deal. I guess area can be kind of dangerous at the nighttime because there is also tranny streetwalkers at the Thessaloniki red light area and I heard they steal sometimes money from tourists and beat them up. I had Greek friends with me, so I do not know if they normally ask more from tourists because they did all the negotiations. Most girls were from Bulgaria or Romania, but there was also some Moldovan, Russian and Albanian hookers in brothels. My friend fucked this Romanian girl in a brothel and for 25 euros he got french kissing, blow job with out a condom, 69 and sex. That is a great deal in any country in Europe!

Sounds like you had fun in there. Were there any transvestite prostitutes at the bordellos or street?