Where are the best Strip Club in Madrid located at? How much is the entrance fee at the most of the time and can you fuck girls inside a strip bar?

Guest madrid sex

Where can I find good strip club from Madrid? I am not interested on brothels, I just wanna watch some nude girls and maybe get a lap-dance.

Guest Strip Bars Madrid

Where can I find good strip club from Madrid? I am not interested on brothels, I just wanna watch some nude girls and maybe get a lap-dance.

Chelsey • Gran Via. 10 euros for entry ticket, and you could get a beer with the ticket. The girls inside are not quite beautiful average but anyway there are some girls looks great and worth the price. 35 euros for a drink to the girl and they will give you a lap dance. 100 euros for blow job and sex.

Michelangelo Club • C/ Lopez de Hoyos, 6 • 34-915631461

New Girls Cabaret • Gran Via 59 • 91.542.51.95. Free entry, but if you want to stay you should at least pay 10 euros for a drink. 30 euros for a lap dance and 110 for a sex. The girls inside look OK but very annoying, they would keep asking you for a cup of drink and even not leave after you're asking them to get away. And the girls won't follow their promise when they offer you a lap dance. They keep watching the time while dancing and don't even take off their clothes. Highly not recommended.

Oz Theater • General Orgaz, 17 (Near General Peron) • (34) 91-572-0931

The Hot • Marqués De La Ensenada 16 • +34 917 000 047