Guest jj-lk

Where can I find massage parlors in Saskatoon?

Guest Harry3

Has anyone checked out Idylwyld Wellness Centre in North?

Address is 2-1620 Idylwyld Dr N, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6W6

I just want to know if they do any extras or is it just a regular asian massage salon?

Guest Guest

Has anyone been in massage parlor at 737 7th ave north in Saskatoon? Any extra services?

Guest I$USA

Has anyone been in massage parlor at 737 7th ave north in Saskatoon? Any extra services?

Place is called Relax Lounge Spa or something and they charge $50 for one hour. I called them and they said there are two "pretty" girls working so it sounds like there could be some type of action.

For a good massage I can recommend Sayuri Massage in Saskatoon. Shower in the massage room, one young pretty girl and older lady mayby in her 40s who gives a very good massage. She does not do any extras, but massage is definitely worth it. Currently they have a special $55 one hour.

BUSINESS HOURS 

MONDAY~SATURDAY 8:30a.m.~9:30 p.m. 

SUNDAY 10: 30a.m.~9:00p.m. 

1702B Idylwyld Drive North,Saskatoon SK S7L 1B3 

TEL: 306 -244-5002

Guest Mohammad

$50 for 1 hour or $30 for 30 minutes. Nice and very warm massage rooms with heat, so you do not need to be cold like in some Asian Massage Parlors, where they are cheap with the heat or just do not understand it is important to stay warm while getting a massage. 

There are two pretty girls working. One is new from China and only been under 1 year in Canada. She does very good sensual massage. I did not ask for happy ending, but she gave some clues that it may be possible (some accidental touching).