Spijkerkwartier (near industrial area Kleefsewaard, near AXO)

"Spijkerkwartier Red Light District once had nearly 240 windows and it was almost the biggest RLD in Netherlands. On January 4, 2006, the window prostitution actually ended and there is now more window prostitution in Arnheim.

Car Prostitute pick-up zone : Industrial area Kleefsewaard, (side street Westervoordsedijk)

From January 2007 to soliciting prostitution customers in Arnhem punishable if they are outside the zone or outside the hours paid sexual services decrease. A council meeting in June 2007 decision prostitution area to stay open because the addicted prostitutes could not be compelled to kick the habit.

You can read more from Netherlands WikiSexGuide: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Netherlands

Guest Dogun

How safe is it to have unprotected sex with a prostitute in Holland? I would guess it is very dangerous in Amsterdam, because so many tourists will go there and girls will have so much sex in total. But example in Arnhem, I would think girls would be much cleaner than in big cities. My cousin lives in Arnhem and I am coming there for a week, so I just want to know some other stuff too example is the price for sex much cheaper in Arnhem than in Amsterdam?