Haarlem lies a few kilometers west of Amsterdam. It has a stiny red light district with around 38 windows / kamers. Most of these windows are within private areas so they are hidden from public view. Just 6 windows are directly visible from the street. The largest private area is at Poortje right beside Waalse Kerk with 20 internal rooms and an adult arcade (room with a big TV). Admission is 2 Euros. Steegje has 6 windows, 4 of which are inside. De Rode Lantaarn has another 7 inside rooms. Photography is not permitted in the 'internal' areas. How to get there: Haarlem is just a short trip away frmo Amsterdam. Trains from Amsterdam Centraal station depart aprox. every 10 minutes from platform 1 or 2 and take around 17 minutes. The price is about 4 euros one-way.

You can read more from Netherlands WikiSexGuide: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Netherlands

I can not believe that I have never been at Haarlem´s Red Light District. Thank you for the information and I will surely go there on my next Amsterdam trip.

Is there transexuals in Haarlem?