Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

General Reports

Prostitution is illegal in Vietnam and the age of consent is 18.

There is also another option than hookers. Sometimes it’s best to trying to find a "good" girl in Hanoi. Vietnamese girls, while being more hard to get than Thai, Lao or Khmer girls, are very passionate and open to foreigners. Expats have the feeling that they are more being used by those girls for English language exchange, than their wallets - which is a pretty good thing.

What do you need to do if you want to fuck these "good girls"? Take them out for a coffee or supper like in a America? Do they come to your hotel easily and do hotels let them in for free or do they ask a fee?

Guest NTrang

I founded this article and I was wondering if Nha Trang Sailing Club safe to visit? Any experiences?

72-74 Tran Phu St. Prostitutes all over the place. Be careful - the place is sometimes to get drug and rub. Management show their inability to protect the customers. The police doing nothing to stop a gang of Wolfpack stealing customers at the exit of the bar. Management, Security and Police close their eyes on this. No ways to report to the police, all paper work must been done in Vietnamese that why no foreign tourists can complain. It's better go there with a friend than alone.

Picture: owee58.com

P1060932-Small-300x225.jpg

Guest moreforher

I am looking for a local (DaNang area) swingers club.  My Viet wife is very sexual and we would like to find someone who is only interested in sex, not a long term relationship. 

I am looking for a local (DaNang area) swingers club.  My Viet wife is very sexual and we would like to find someone who is only interested in sex, not a long term relationship. 

After a little googling all I can find is swinger golf clubs in DaNang area. So my best option for you would be to buy a prostitute or a couple of them and ask them to find guys to your wife and then have an orgy in hotel room or something. Just use protection!