Sign in to follow this  
dave451

Stuttgart Update

I was working in Stuttgart again a few weeks ago but got some time off to explore the delights of this city.

The Three-color House (Drei-Farben-Haus) is still open but it is surrounded by a massive construction project so not as easy to find. The best way is up the street from the square behind the Rathaus (town hall). It still has lots of girls of all shapes and sizes and prices start from €30.

The RLD is still operating and this is my favourite place if I have more time. The brothel in Weberstr. (number 11a?) is closed and being refurbished but there is a notice saying this will continue until Autumn 2016. I am not clear if it will reopen as a brothel or is being turned into appartments - I suspect the latter. The Eros centre, further up Weberstr. is still open. This is quite a small place with only about 10 rooms, but the girls were very nice with prices also from €30.

There are several bars with available girls and these places are good fun for an evening out. Drinks are slightly more expensive than regular bars, €5 for a beer for example. You can buy the girls drinks, at regular prices, but they don't hound you to do this. As always in girley bars I do not run a tab but settle each round as it arrives, so no nasty surprises at the end of the evening. The girls will chat to you, or you can go for a cuddle in a quiet area of the bar but it is not long before she will suggest going to her room above the bar for €50 and I am never one to resist this temptation with a girl I like.

This time, I was offered unprotected sex (+  €20) by a couple of girls. Although the girls in the bars and brothels are regularly tested for STDs this is never safe. http://www.hivaware.org.uk

There are also a few street girls in this area, who were quite attractive, but I do not use this type of service.

I also visited the Safari FKK club, but I will post a separate report on this.