Are there any good erotic massage parlours in Tallinn?

Are the girls local or foreign who work in massage parlours? Are there any massage places with Asian girls.

Is the procedure same in Tallinn as it is Finland? I mean you first pay massage and then later on girls will touch your privates and ask discreetly if you want happy ending or some extras? Is it mostly just hand-job offered? Or is blow-job or sex also possible?

How much does one hour massage usually costs and what do you need to pay for HJ, BJ or FS?

Give me some details or locations please.

Guest 0i932ri9

Are there any good erotic massage parlours in Tallinn?

Are the girls local or foreign who work in massage parlours? Are there any massage places with Asian girls.

Is the procedure same in Tallinn as it is Finland? I mean you first pay massage and then later on girls will touch your privates and ask discreetly if you want happy ending or some extras? Is it mostly just hand-job offered? Or is blow-job or sex also possible?

How much does one hour massage usually costs and what do you need to pay for HJ, BJ or FS?

Give me some details or locations please.

There is many different good massage parlors in Tallinn, but unfortunately most masseuse are locals, so you will have a hard time to find Asian Spa in Tallinn. I am not sure, but I think I heard that there is Thai Massage Parlour in Tallinn, but I am not sure where it is.

In Tallinn it is more common to negotiate the whole package deal at the door, unlike in Finland. 

Price is usually 80-100 euros for 1 hour massage including hand job in Tallinn.

I agree that Thai massage parlours are hard to find in Tallinn. Both Stockholm and Helsinki are very good cities to travel to if you are interested on Thai girls. Especially in Helsinki, you will get sex almost every time if you have at least 150 euros in your pocket and most thai massage parlors in Helsinki sell sex. In Stockholm I fell girls are more afraid and usually only do handjobs. 1000kr is enough in Stockholm to get a massage and handjob, but I usually only pay maximum 600kr. Tallinn has mostly white caucasian girls doing erotic massage and no thai girls.

Maybe someone have visited Oriental House in Tallinn. Do they do any extra sex services and are the girls actually thai ladies?

Oriental House (+372) 68 060 71, (+372) 564 57 627, Kalaranna 6 / Võrgu 10, Tallinn, Estonia, http://www.orientalhouse.ee

or Thai Rose Aia 4 / Vana-Viru 13, 10145 Tallinn, http://www.thairose.ee/en/ (open until 9pm)

I would like to know also where can I find erotic thai massage in Tallinn?

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know about our salon in Tallinn, Estonia!

"Yasmine" massage salon has been on the market almost for 3 years. At the moment we have 3 really nice Estonian girls working, who all have been trained to give professional massage, besides that they put their heart into it as well :)

Salon offers different styles of erotic massages (only massages, no sex services!) , is very cozy and private.

If you are planning to visit our nice city Tallinn, you are more than welcome to visit our parlour as well!

Best wishes to you all,

"Yasmine" massage

www.yasminemassage.com

Tel. +372 56848689

[email protected]

Hey guys!

Just wanted to let you know about our salon in Tallinn, Estonia!

"Yasmine" massage salon has been on the market almost for 3 years. At the moment we have 3 really nice Estonian girls working, who all have been trained to give professional massage, besides that they put their heart into it as well :)

Salon offers different styles of erotic massages (only massages, no sex services!) , is very cozy and private.

If you are planning to visit our nice city Tallinn, you are more than welcome to visit our parlour as well!

Best wishes to you all,

"Yasmine" massage

www.yasminemassage.com

Tel. +372 56848689

[email protected]

Do the girls massage naked and is hand-job always included in the price? How much one hour massage and hand-job would cost? I see in the website it says 50 euros for 1 hour erotic massage, does this include a handjob or do I need to pay more for a happy ending?

Hi Everyone , I found the Top Erotic Massage Parlour in Tallinn JT Productions OÜ, Your Pleasure OÜ & Monsier  Etc Do you agreed with me Guys ?