Guest Jack 2
Since 2000 Swingers Clubs in London have become more socially acceptable and there are very good options for people in London who like group sex such as following venues.
Most clubs are for members only or entrance is strictly by invitation. Aggressive or excessive indulgence in drugs or alcohol will not be tolerated at any venues so that all guests can feel comfortable, any couple found to be making others uncomfortable will be ejected and asked not to return.

Xtasia 
Xtasia is the London´s longest established swingers club and has earned a good reputation over many years for superb adult parties. It is now branching out to encompass erotic events, as well as offer far more to its core swinging user base.

Chameleons
Chameleons are sauna based sex clubs offering a safe, pressure free and erotic fun atmosphere for couples and singles into the swinging lifestyle

The Hellfire Club
The oldest Swingers Club in England is not just swinging, this is swinging in a stylish place.

The F Club
Parties in F Club are attractive, stylish and friendly. Most visitors are successful professionals, married couples, and single girls. Respectful single males are also welcome to attend mixed sex parties.

Guest Bert

Is it hard to get in to the London Swingers Clubs if I am a single man. I am good looking, dress well, very athletic body and I am tall. So I should definitely meet the "appearance" criteria, but what other requirements there are? Should I tip the bouncer or try to offer him money if he does not let me in? Should I call or email them before?

Guest gangbang club

Is it hard to get in to the London Swingers Clubs if I am a single man. I am good looking, dress well, very athletic body and I am tall. So I should definitely meet the "appearance" criteria, but what other requirements there are? Should I tip the bouncer or try to offer him money if he does not let me in? Should I call or email them before?

You should have no trouble getting inside. Just try to look your best, maybe give a call before you go, but it is not a must thing to do.

Once you leave the club, give a tip to the doorman and he should remember you on the next visit.