Guest Jack Daniels Wisky

Red-light district Reports

Guest Jack Daniels Wisky

I know that most cities in Greece have a Red Light District. Not like girls behind windows in Amsterdam style, but an area with mini brothels where is usually only 1 or few girls working. I been in the one in Thessaloniki and there the price was 20-40 euros for sex. Most girls were from Romania and eastern europe. The one Romanian was very horny and sucked cock without a condom and did french kissing. It was a great experience and only lasted like 5 minutes and I was sweating like a pig. My buddy banged her after wards and he really liked her too.

Athena must have RDL also, I guess Greek tourist islands does not,  but what other cities in Greece have similar areas?

coming back from piraues to athens central on the train we passed mini brothels with the small white light outside the door ,open in the afternoon so mini brothels are all over the place as prostituion is the only game in town in the current economic downturn .to make some cash ,as above most have 1 2 or 3 gals working and they rotate throughout the day and night.. 10-20 euros depending on what the gal looks like ..i sat opposite of a  mini brothel in athens at a restaurant and punters just walked out if the gal was rough looking ,,i went in for a look prior ,and saw dozens of guys walk out and not buy..

ts actually a white light district ,few red lights..........the entrance with a white light is the indicator wherever you are in greece