Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

General Reports

To post a reply to a topic, select the “Reply to this topic" button on top or adding your post in “Reply to this topic" section at the bottom.

Guest Elmer

There are 7 chongos (bordels or brothels) in Coca, at $10 per ficha. Rather distant from downtown, though, so you need to take the bus or a taxi to get there. I found the sexiest girl yet... o my god! what a fucking goddess! The best ass i have ever had the pleasure of entering. i bought 2 fichas for extra time with this goddess. unbelievable. There were at least 10 girls to choose from, so i went around and said hello and shook hands with them all. i find that if they are willing to hold hands for awhile, they are better lovers. those that dont want to be touched i tend to avoid. by the time i got around to all of them and sat down a few minutes the goddess emerged from her lair. i went, shook hands, it was good, and i said vamos.. the rest is the history of a great memory. Heaven on Earth.

The most important word in Ecuador for mongers is "chongos";

In Loja there is five clubs named Las Vegas, Manhattan, Escorpion, California, and Imperio. 

They are  about five km out of town and price of girl is $3-4 US.  You will know you are getting close by when pavement quickly turns into dirt road and street lamps will disappear. Two police guards are at the gate and a sign that reads "Zona Tolerencia,". Down a hill you spot five neon-lit buildings and tou will be at Red Light Zone of Loja.

Guest ECUENCA

Cuenca - article

National Police are cracking down on sex trade workers near the bus station and along Av. Huayana Capac but say identifying prostitutes is often difficult. Authorities say that the sex business attracts crime and presents a bad image for the city.

In addition to female prostitutes, police say that male transvestites and male prostitutes also ply their trade in the area.

According to police, prostitution endangers public safety by attracting a variety of illegal activities, particularly drug sales. They also say that the pimps who control much of the business are often criminals who engage in violent acts.

Police say prostitution should be relocated to areas where there are legal brothels that are monitored by health officials and law enforcement.

Source: cuencahighlife.com

Is it dangerous to go to this city for mongering?

Guest equa man

Really? So sex costs only under 5 dollars in Ecuador? I better head over there now because I broke up with my girlfriend.