Sign in to follow this  
Orangemen

Highway Prostitution

Border Towns 

Perhaps the areas where prostitution is most visible is on the roads leading to border towns such as Cheb and Dubi, where scores of prostitutes can be seen lining the streets clad in skimpy outfits, even during the cold seasons. Although it is a torrid life for these girls, the government has done very little to counter the problem.

Guest Bert

Anyone knows some other areas in czhek where you can find highway hookers?

I seen some prostitutes on the highway right after you leave Prague. But I do not know if they are there always or were they there just because some other reason or by accident.

How is the highway prostitution these days in Czech Republic near the German or Austrian borders? What is the current price on the street? I have seen some whore houses in Czech near Austrian border offering specials such as 30€ sex. But are there any girls on the road anymore or are everyone working in whore houses?

I did see this old youtube clip and it seems like sex scene was wild on the road near Germany back in 1990s and working girls did wear sexy tights wether it was snowy or not.