Sign in to follow this  
Orangemen

Street Prostitute Reports

How much streetwalkers in Baghdad charge and where can you find them? Is it dangerous to white western man to pick them up?

Guest Dicknator

You'd like to go to Ar-Rowwad corner/street near Al-Mansoor mall they hang out there, the problem is the language, you'd definitely need to find a pimp which is harder than finding a hooker, it depends, they usually charge between 50-150$ sometimes 200$ for Iraqis (200$ for businessmen), I don't know if it's dangerous or not, I've never seen a western man picking up a streetwalker before. xD

Guest Marcel

You'd like to go to Ar-Rowwad corner/street near Al-Mansoor mall they hang out there, the problem is the language, you'd definitely need to find a pimp which is harder than finding a hooker, it depends, they usually charge between 50-150$ sometimes 200$ for Iraqis (200$ for businessmen), I don't know if it's dangerous or not, I've never seen a western man picking up a streetwalker before. xD

Sounds good. I am going to Baghdad in next month and will be staying in there for 3 weeks. Is there any other prostitution areas in Baghdad or some other good cities in Iraq worth to visit to find girls? Is it easy for a western man to pick up "free" girls in Iraq and have sex with them? I would assume I need a car and apartment. Should I just go to talk girls there and maybe have a card with my address to give them and invite them to come to my place (I guess girls do not want to be shown public with a western guy?) Is there any good clubs you would recommend and do only "prostitutes" go to the clubs in Baghdad or are there actually any "good girls"?