RedLights

Ladyboy & Shemale Reports

What I mean, I can ask them their ID's instead of Hotel staff.

Yes. You can ask their ID´s and hold it. But I would suggest to let hotel staff hold their ladyboy´s ID until you are ready to let them leave. This helps and make things safer incase ladyboy would give you some type of drug and rob you. Then she could just take her ID and leave.

So just let the hotel staff hold ladyboys ID.

Out fof curiosity: do Ladyboys like more to fuck or to be fucked?

I would say it depends what you look a like and if the ladyboy prefers TOP or BOTTOM. I would say that most ladyboys in Manila are sex freaks and they love everything wether it is fucking or getting fucked. Money is the thing that matters most. Just make sure you negotiate first wether you are paying for fucking or getting fucked by a transvestite.

Hi friends, I don't know Manila at all but I'd like to reach this interesting town. I'd like to ask:

How much costs a beautiful LB for ST and for LT (overnight) at Makati area?

How much are they dangerosus? Can I be calm with a LB in my apartment for the night?

How many LBs can be active and can fuck and get cum? Are they the majority?

Are they sweet like the real girls?

Can you give me some advices to get a good experience from a LB?

Thanks for your info

Hi friends, I don't know Manila at all but I'd like to reach this interesting town. I'd like to ask:

How much costs a beautiful LB for ST and for LT (overnight) at Makati area?

How much are they dangerosus? Can I be calm with a LB in my apartment for the night?

How many LBs can be active and can fuck and get cum? Are they the majority?

Are they sweet like the real girls?

Can you give me some advices to get a good experience from a LB?

Thanks for your info

For 3000-5000 pesos you will get a really hot ladyboy for longtime. I recommend not sleeping if you have a ladyboy in your room, unless you do not have anything to steal. So be a careful.

Most ladyboys are willing to be on the top if you pay them. They will do lots of kinky things for money.