Sign in to follow this  
Guest nokiaboy

Street Prostitution

Guest nokiaboy

Is there any street whores anymore near McDonalds at the night time anymore? Been almost 10 years since I was in Riga last time.

Yes there is but the street whore scene is not as wild as 10 years ago in the Centre. You can still see street whores near McDonald's and old town but they mainly target well dressed older men who are little bit drunk and willing to pay more. For cheap hookers in Riga I suggest you to go to the Caka street near the gas station. It is maybe couple of kilometers away from the Centre. You can drive there or if you do not have a car then walking takes quite long, so taxi is a good option. Remember that you can find whores there only at the evenings and night time. Cost is around 20 to 30 euros but the you cannot get too picky because most hookers in here are not very good looking. You can fuck them in your car, hotel or just in the back alley.

How is Caka street today? I was there back in 2013 summer and there was only few old prostitutes and price was 20 lats. But now there is euro so is the price still same?