RedLights

Erotic Massage Parlours

In Buenos Aires massage parlour scene is getting more and more popular. Many massage salons will offer an included "hand-job" or happy ending massage in their price menu. The code name for hand-job is "relax" and if this is not mentioned then the location is likely not an erotic massage parlour.

Guest Hugo

Colegiales: Cespedes 2964, at Zapiola. 3 Chicas. Prices: 40p 30 min. 60p hour. Tel: 4554-0746. Hours: 10am to 2 am.

PalermoJ. Alvarez 2814, piso 1 B, at Juncal, (Geisha). 2 Chicas, but the web sites shows more. Prices: 80p 30 min. 100p-400p hour or more. Tel: 4807-0231, 4804-2845, 4807-7103. Open till 1am. Not sure about Sunday.

These are both guarenteed good places where you will get a satisfaction!

Are there any good erotic massage parlours in Buenos Aires?

Are the girls local or foreign who work in massage parlours? Are there any massage places with asian girls.

Is the procedure same in Buenos Aires as it is in U.S.? I mean you first pay massage and then later on girls will touch your privates and ask discreetly if you want happy ending or some extras? Is it mostly just hand-job offered? Or is blow-job or sex also possible?

How much does one hour massage usually costs and what do you need to pay for HJ, BJ or FS?

Give me some details or locations please.

• Like 3

Guest Nicolas

Are the girls mostly local who work at Buenos Aires massage parlors or do they come from other South American countries? 

Are there any erotic massage parlors in B.A. where I could find Asian girls?

Maipu 378, piso 4, at Corrientes, (Croix Vip).

4 to 6 girls available (rating about 5 to 7 out 10 ). Prices: 600-peso at the door, that includes massage and hand job(aka Relax the code in Argentina). The place was clean and a shower in the room with towels. the massage was ok and charged 800 pesos for sex extra on top of the 600 you aready paid. this place is way over priced and so was the girl. i will never go back.

Tel: 4393-8651, 4328-9443. Hours: Monday to Friday 11 am to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday 11:30 am to 8:30 pm. http://www.croixspa.com.ar/en/home.html

• Like 1

The prices on here are from  the year 2002.

I see. What are the current prices? Example the average price of the erotic massage or sex in Buenos Aires ?

• Like 1

Maipu 378, piso 4, at Corrientes, (Croix Vip).

4 to 6 girls available (rating about 5 to 7 out 10 ). Prices: 600-peso at the door, that includes massage and hand job(aka Relax the code in Argentina). The place was clean and a shower in the room with towels. the massage was ok and charged 800 pesos for sex extra on top of the 600 you aready paid. this place is way over priced and so was the girl.

Tel: 4393-8651, 4328-9443. Hours: Monday to Friday 11 am to 9 pm, Saturday and Sunday 11:30 am to 8:30 pm. http://www.croixspa.com.ar/en/home.html

so i tried Croix Vip again on ( July 7, 2015)   the same  place.  upfront pay is 550...just diffrent piso 2 all in the same building.(6 at best) Belen  was name of the giirl black/brown hair, tall. decent tits. the massage was god, then it came time to  the relax, she wanted to charge me 600 peso for hand job and 1,000 pesos for sex and anal for 1,200 peso. when  refused the sex and hand job, just walk out and never came back. the worst experice ever. To tell everyone out therer this place sucks  Belen sucks dont get her or go to this place.  i tried it on saturday and tuesday both time left un happy.  this place is way over priced.i will never go back again, you should never spend you money here. go some where else.

• Like 1

so i tried Croix Vip again on ( July 7, 2015)   the same  place.  upfront pay is 550...just diffrent piso 2 all in the same building.(6 at best) Belen  was name of the giirl black/brown hair, tall. decent tits. the massage was god, then it came time to  the relax, she wanted to charge me 600 peso for hand job and 1,000 pesos for sex and anal for 1,200 peso. when  refused the sex and hand job, just walk out and never came back. the worst experice ever. To tell everyone out therer this place sucks  Belen sucks dont get her or go to this place.  i tried it on saturday and tuesday both time left un happy.  this place is way over priced.i will never go back again, you should never spend you money here. go some where else.

550 is like US$60. Not bad! But paying more than double to that for a HJ or sex sounds crazy! 1000 peso is like US$110 and these sounds like a prices girls would ask in USA. Is it really that expensive now in Argentina or was this girl just being extra greedy? What do you normally pay at the other erotic massage parlours in BA?