Sign in to follow this  
Guest Johny B

Street Prostitution

Guest Johny B

According to Wikisexguide: There is not many women in Stockholm anymore who work on the street. Malmskillnadsgatan Street is the city's main drags for street prostitution, used to be packed with women, but nowadays only few women are working the street. Sex workers has moved to online.

Is this true? Is´nt there any working girls in the streets of immigrant populated areas in Stockholm such as Rinkeby?

Guest JJL

I have been going to Stockholm about once a year for the past 10 years. I have never been there at the night time, but I always walk pass the Malmskillnadsgatan at the daytime. But I have never seen a hooker there at daytime. I have been in Rinkeby once and was approached by some Iranian or Arabic girls there, but they were not hookers, just girls looking for guys.

Guest fafas

I think street prostitution in Stockholm is gone. Do not waste your time homies!

I think street prostitution in Stockholm is gone. Do not waste your time homies!

No. Not completely done. You can still see some streetwalkers during the weekend nights in Stockholm.