Guest Wangui

East Island Massage, FORUM PALACE Konstitucijos str. 26, Vilnius

Registration Tel. (8 5) 272 2227 Mob. tel. (8 682) 33 222

El.p. [email protected]

Working hours I-VII 10:00 - 21:00

Erotic massage 60 min.180 Lt.

This is a special gift for your body and soul. This light and relaxing massage will give you a special feeling and immerse you into the sea of pleasures and unforgettable moments. Massage is performed with tender and accurate touches, which relax you and stimulate erogenous zones of your body. It decreases tiredness, removes stress and rebuilds your spiritual balance. Without addition massage treatments out there you can find girls from the salon service staff who agree to spend the night with you. My friend spent the night in his hotel room with a charming blond from this salon. This girl is an administrator in this salon. Link to girl: https://myspace.com/fannypana/mixes/streammix-347448/photo/373335673

Guest Junyor

East Island Massage, FORUM PALACE Konstitucijos str. 26, Vilnius

Registration Tel. (8 5) 272 2227 Mob. tel. (8 682) 33 222

El.p. [email protected]

Working hours I-VII 10:00 - 21:00

Erotic massage 60 min.180 Lt.

This is a special gift for your body and soul. This light and relaxing massage will give you a special feeling and immerse you into the sea of pleasures and unforgettable moments. Massage is performed with tender and accurate touches, which relax you and stimulate erogenous zones of your body. It decreases tiredness, removes stress and rebuilds your spiritual balance. Without addition massage treatments out there you can find girls from the salon service staff who agree to spend the night with you. My friend spent the night in his hotel room with a charming blond from this salon. This girl is an administrator in this salon. Link to girl: https://myspace.com/fannypana/mixes/streammix-347448/photo/373335673

address?

Guest Sex in Vilnius

Thanks bro! I had a good time in East Island massage. I did not get BJ with my money, but I had a good massage and HJ for 180 LT and I gave her 20 LT tip. She was maybe in her mid 20´s, slim but bigger butt than most Latvian girls have and beautiful blue eyes. I think her name was Oksana or something, not sure.

Guest Walid

Thanks bro! I had a good time in East Island massage. I did not get BJ with my money, but I had a good massage and HJ for 180 LT and I gave her 20 LT tip. She was maybe in her mid 20´s, slim but bigger butt than most Latvian girls have and beautiful blue eyes. I think her name was Oksana or something, not sure.

Guest Walid

Hey brother,

Please tell us more about this girl. Like what happened and how much did you have to pay for her? Did you like just take her for a date and fuck her or payed her in advance for company?

Thanks. I am going to Vilnius and Kaliningrad in 2 weeks. First time in Vilnius, but second time in Kaliningrad. By the way I really recommend Kaliningrad for the mongers!

This girl is the administrator in this massage parlor. If you want to test her services you need to negotiate with her when she is administered by your visit in this salon. And you can meet her when she is not working. She is busy during the work hours, and in the evenings she is busy because they have boyfriend. You can to meet her at days when she not working. About meeting time you delicately can to speak with her when you are in massage parlour. I know, that she have 2-3 free from job days per week. I have her photo, if you want. My email: [email protected]

This girl is the administrator in this massage parlor. If you want to test her services you need to negotiate with her when she is administered by your visit in this salon. And you can meet her when she is not working. She is busy during the work hours, and in the evenings she is busy because they have boyfriend. You can to meet her at days when she not working. About meeting time you delicately can to speak with her when you are in massage parlour. I know, that she have 2-3 free from job days per week. I have her photo, if you want. My email: [email protected]

Hey Walid,

Can you please post this picture on this forum so we all can see it? This would be very nice of you.

You need to register so you can post photos.

Guest Walid

Hey Walid,

Can you please post this picture on this forum so we all can see it? This would be very nice of you.

You need to register so you can post photos.

Hello,

I think that to publiche girls pictures on web sites are wrong, if they themselves do not do it. I will not do it, sorry.

Hello,

I think that to publiche girls pictures on web sites are wrong, if they themselves do not do it. I will not do it, sorry.

Ok Walid,

I understand your point and respect it. But can you send it to me as a "private message"? You can send pictures in a private message, if you just make an account.

Thanks brother!

Guest Nachshon

I was 4 hours with her last week. Very gentle girl with a warm smile, I fell in love with her.

I was 4 hours with her last week. Very gentle girl with a warm smile, I fell in love with her.

OK. Do I really need to take a trip to Riga? You guys make this girl sound way too lovely. 

What type of extra services she do and what are her fees? Please let me know.

Guest Lower

OK. Do I really need to take a trip to Riga? You guys make this girl sound way too lovely. 

What type of extra services she do and what are her fees? Please let me know.

I don't know girl or woman in Lithuania who does not provide full service when I pay money.

Guest dawiseone

Hi

Does any body know if i can meet a girl in Maribor in slovenia.

If someone can recommend would be good as im their most weekends.

I don't know girl or woman in Lithuania who does not provide full service when I pay money.

Come on brother. That is just rude. I have met some very honest people from Lithuania and I feel it is rude to say that all the Lithuanian girls are prostitutes.

Hi

Does any body know if i can meet a girl in Maribor in slovenia.

If someone can recommend would be good as im their most weekends.

You are in a wrong forum brother. Please ask that question at Slovenia Sex Forum http://forum.wikisexguide.com/forum/230-other-areas/

Guest Mosi

Thank brother for advices. I spent 2 hours with this girl in my hotel room. And I'm pleased. She is gentle and shy girl, but she is working excellent.

Guest Vilnius brothels

Thank brother for advices. I spent 2 hours with this girl in my hotel room. And I'm pleased. She is gentle and shy girl, but she is working excellent.

Ok. There are couple of East Islands massage locations in Vilnius. In which massage parlor she works at?

Guest Mosi

Ok. There are couple of East Islands massage locations in Vilnius. In which massage parlor she works at?

I found this girl here (I found her in the building, which have the name: "Forum palace". OK. My road from Amsterdam was:

https://maps.google.nl/maps?saddr=Bananenbar,+Oudezijds+Achterburgwal+37,+1012+DA+Amsterdam,+The+Netherlands&daddr=East+island,+Konstitucijos+prospektas+26,+Vilnius,+Lithuania&geocode=FS0pHwMdbsNKACFEvRKvt_j0Iin3GDQbuQnGRzFEvRKvt_j0Ig%3B&sll=54.663507,25.265808&sspn=0.057585,0.153465&hl=en

Guest Local Guy

Hi, I'd thought I would share some experience as a local guy, who lives here in Lithuania. I have tried different massage parlors and can recommend two girls in two different parlors. One girl is working in parlor called "Monsier" ( www.monsier.lt ), her name is Liepa and you can find her pics in the page. She has great body, pretty face with wonderfull smile and very positive attitude. This girl can easily make you fall in love :)

Another girl is Paula and she is working in parlor called "Nirvana" ( www.nirvana.lt ). You can find her pics in the page, but it is old as she has dark hair now, not red as in the old pics. She is very energetic, loves teasing and dancing and her body moves can easily make you crazy :)

Hope it helps ;)

Guest Shooter from La Rochelle

Thank you Mosi for the good advice. I spent two wonderful evenings with a girl from massage parlor East Island in Vilnius. This is true - in Lithuanian her name means a small fir. The girl was very gentle, very polite and helpful. I recommend her to real gentlemen who know how to talk to girls sensitively and delicately.

Thank you Mosi for the good advice. I spent two wonderful evenings with a girl from massage parlor East Island in Vilnius. This is true - in Lithuanian her name means a small fir. The girl was very gentle, very polite and helpful. I recommend her to real gentlemen who know how to talk to girls sensitively and delicately.

How much did you pay to her?

Guest Shooter from La Rochelle

How much did you pay to her?

The price depends on the agreement. But I'm not talking about the price for the service. I talk about your (or my) voluntary gifts that you give her. This woman isn't  prostitute.