Sign in to follow this  
RedLights

General Reports

To post a reply to a topic, select the “Reply to this topic" button on top or adding your post in “Reply to this topic" section at the bottom.

U can order hookers to your hotel in Guatemala City if you ask from the receptionist. My friend order one hot prostitute and 4 of then fucked her in our room. One of the guys licked her pyssy and did tong kissing. Price was like 20 USD each dude. Girl seemed very happy and was active even though my friends were ugly and hairy middle eastern guys.

Is there any good erotic massage parlours in Guatemala City?

Are the girls local or foreign who work in massage parlours? Is there any massage places with asian girls.

Is the procedure same in Guatemala as it is in USA? I mean you first pay massage and then later on girls will touch your privates and ask discreetly if you want happy ending or some extras? Is it mostly just hand-job offered? Or is blow-job or sex also possible?

How much does one hour massage usually costs and what do you need to pay for HJ, BJ or FS?

Give me some details or locations please.

Guest 700000

Is there any good erotic massage parlours in Guatemala City?

Are the girls local or foreign who work in massage parlours? Is there any massage places with asian girls.

Is the procedure same in Guatemala as it is in USA? I mean you first pay massage and then later on girls will touch your privates and ask discreetly if you want happy ending or some extras? Is it mostly just hand-job offered? Or is blow-job or sex also possible?

How much does one hour massage usually costs and what do you need to pay for HJ, BJ or FS?

Give me some details or locations please.

I visited Guatemala City long time ago. I never saw massage parlors at the centre, but there must be some massage parlours hidden in Guatemala centre. 

I do not think there is any Asian girls in Guatemalan sex industry. But I am not sure how things are today because so many countries have Thai Massage parlors these days.

I would recommend you to rent a cheap or mid priced hotel and ask girls from the reception if there is a man working. I would feel shamed to ask prostitutes from a female receptionist. 10 years ago price was 30 dollars / 1hour for out-call to your hotel room.

You should look La Linea Red Light District if you are poor, cheap or just like extreme prostitutes. There are some very ugly, old and overweight girls working, but sometimes you can find some cute hookers also at La Linea RLD. Price for quick sex was maybe only 4 dollars 10 years ago if I remember correctly. So maybe today you can still find sex in Guatemala City for under 10 dollars.

Guest james

Hi guys I m going to Guatemala soon. Is prostitution legal? If it is where i can find hot girls in there??

Guest Sex in Guatemala

Hi guys I m going to Guatemala soon. Is prostitution legal? If it is where i can find hot girls in there??

In Guatemala, prostitution itself is legal but procuring is prohibited (brothels or prostitution rings are illegal). Source: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Guatemala_City#Sex_Scene_and_Prostitution

I have been in Guatemala City and Antigua.

In Guatemala City, prostitutes are very nasty in La Linea area but very cheap. We ordered a whore to our hotel room and paid around US$20 each guy to fuck this girl. We each fucked her for like 15 minutes and she allowed us to finger her, french kiss her and fuck her in every possible position. I can not believe she fucked all of us, because we were quite horny men and there was 7 of us.

We asked hotel manager to order a whore and he did the job. I was very satisfied and all of my buddies were too, except one of my friends complained that the girls pussy was too loose. But I understand this, because he was the one who was having sex last.

In Antigua, we did not fuck any hookers, but we picked up some girls from the bar and got laid for free. Girls did not come to our hotel at night time, but we met with them next day and then fucked them.