RedLights

Brothels

To post a reply to a topic, select the “Reply to this topic" button on top or adding your post in “Reply to this topic" section at the bottom.

I really think that brothels in Saint Petersburg are the best in the world. You will get the full hour for about 100 dollars and girls are very hot. Some of them will try to leave after you cut but rule is in all the brothels I been that you can duck full hour even if you come every 15 minutes. Every girl I fuck there have been nice. Most brothels tell the nearest metro stop in their online adds. Once you get to that metro stop, just call them and ask for a directions. Usually there is about five hookers to choose from.

Yes. Brothels in Saint Petersburg are always good in my mind. You can find plenty of brothels advertising online, but you can also buy "sex magazine" from the kiosks at the Metro stops. Magazine cost maybe 100 rubles or something and it has hundreds of ads with phone numbers and websites. Prices start from few thousand rubles at these brothels.

Prices in brothels start from 2500 rub up to 5-6000 rub.  Usually 4000 + 1000 for anal.

Most of Brothels are really bad looking. Based in appartments. Brothels as well as prostitution are officially prohibited in Russia that is why this niche is "bad smelling"

You can't buy "sex magazines" from kiosks. All such magazines was closed. All you can find is a special magazines delivered in hotels, saunas, taxi drivers etc... 90% of ads there will be fakes. The 100% option is to take a girl from a strip club, but it will be very expensive. (Strating from 15000... most likely 25000) All other options are 50/50. You lucky if you find a good girl in a brothel, but there is a big chance that a place and a girl will be very bad.

Girls for 1000 rub in St Petersburg? Where? :)