TheHunter

ORTIGA: is a good place for monering? I look for info

Hi, do you know Tune hotel at Ortiga? Is it at a good place to find girls and LBs? I like to stay in the action, at the center of hunting. Thanks

Guest CityXguide

Hi, do you know Tune hotel at Ortiga? Is it at a good place to find girls and LBs? I like to stay in the action, at the center of hunting. Thanks

It is a good hotel. I stayed in there for one night, but never brought girls to my room. I still think you should be fine to bring whores to your room. If you want to be 100% sure, just call to the hotel and ask what is their procedure for bringing guests. Then tell us also, what they said!

I always have money on my skype account and that is how I save lots of money on international calling. You should do it too. Example if you are in USA and you call to Philippines by your cellphone, it will cost like $5 a minute! With skype credit it cost maybe $0.15 a minute.

It is handy specially when you want to arrange your thing before the trip. 

In Manila you should just buy a prepaid sim card with data package. Mine plan was mayb $40 a month and had unlimited data and hundreds of calling minutes.

But have fun in Manila! Your hotel is in a good area!

It is a good hotel. I stayed in there for one night, but never brought girls to my room. I still think you should be fine to bring whores to your room. If you want to be 100% sure, just call to the hotel and ask what is their procedure for bringing guests. Then tell us also, what they said!

I always have money on my skype account and that is how I save lots of money on international calling. You should do it too. Example if you are in USA and you call to Philippines by your cellphone, it will cost like $5 a minute! With skype credit it cost maybe $0.15 a minute.

It is handy specially when you want to arrange your thing before the trip. 

In Manila you should just buy a prepaid sim card with data package. Mine plan was mayb $40 a month and had unlimited data and hundreds of calling minutes.

But have fun in Manila! Your hotel is in a good area!

10 US dollars will make security guard smile in every poor Asian country and you should be fine bringing your whore to your room.