Guest john 2

Ayia Napa

Guest john 2

Went to Ayia Napa last summer. Place was packed with teenagers drinking mostly from north europe, UK and surprisingly many Russians also! My friends got laid almost every night mostly with Swedish girls. They tend to be much easier and sluttier than Norvegian, Finnish and Russian girls. 

I was only looking for hookers because I am overweight and too old for these party girls. I ended up finding some Russian hookers walking at the bar street very late night (4 or 5am). I could fucked them for 100 euros each, but I did not have that much cash. 
I wish I had have some cash because it is so fucking easy to bring girls to the room in Ayia Napa. My buddies were fucking girls in the rooms and sometimes they were moaning so loud but we never got any disturbance warnings. There is also some strip bars down at the shopping street.

I love Ayia Napa also! Tons of free pussy. Not the paradise for hooker hunters, but definitely the best place in Europe if you want to fuck hot young girls for free. You can get hotels quite cheap at the end of the european holiday season in september.

You can find Cyprus street prostitution and erotic massage / brothel map from this site with street addresses: http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Cyprus

There is most big cities listed such as Larnaka, Ayia Napa, Lefkosia etc...Most brothels are in Turkish side (cost 125-200 TL per hour/50-80 euro per hour)

Ayia Napa has only strip clubs, but street hookers can be found from Nicosia.

Guys. You do not need hookers in Ayia Napa. There is some prostitutes there who hang out in strip clubs or beach clubs, just like there is same type of prostitutes in Larnaka. Usually they charge minimum 100 euros for sex. But really, In Ayia Napa everyone who is under 30 years old and not ugly and fat will get pussy during the tourist season. I mean you can be fat and you still get laid in Ayia Napa or you can also be ugly. But you can not be ugly and fat, then you need to pay.