Sign in to follow this  
NewYorkSexMachine

Ladyboys

What streets you can find ladyboys from Phuket?

There are tons of ladyboys near Bangla Road! If you like them to be cut, you should test them first before taking to the hotel.

What do you mean "CUT"? Like with out a penis? What is the point for that? Why not fuck a girl then?

What do you mean "CUT"? Like with out a penis? What is the point for that? Why not fuck a girl then?

Some people have a different fetishes. I have heard that post-op (CUT) ladyboys are much better than real women in the bed. They tend to be much more hornier and they know how to suck cock better. Most of them like to take it to their ass unlike most women. If you have a hard time knowing if you are fucking a post-op ladyboy or girl, then look for adams apple, big hands, wide shoulders, deep voice or weird looking pussy.

Guest Phuket Phuket

Some people have a different fetishes. I have heard that post-op (CUT) ladyboys are much better than real women in the bed. They tend to be much more hornier and they know how to suck cock better. Most of them like to take it to their ass unlike most women. If you have a hard time knowing if you are fucking a post-op ladyboy or girl, then look for adams apple, big hands, wide shoulders, deep voice or weird looking pussy.

I totally agree with you man!

I had my best sex with post-up trannies. If someone have recommendations for post-op trannies in Phuket, please let me know!

Guest Milwayne Ladyboy lover

Patong beach Ladyboys / kathoyes are really pretty. Bangla Road if full of ladyboys at night time. They try to grab any guy for sex. Be also aware at night time of the ladyboys who appear on the beach. The are many ladyboys waiting for drunken guys for pic pocketing. Main venue for ladyboys is Bangla Road, but there are also many ladyboys in Kata Beach, Karon Beach and all around where are tourists.

Guest tvchix

Patong beach Ladyboys / kathoyes are really pretty. Bangla Road if full of ladyboys at night time. They try to grab any guy for sex. Be also aware at night time of the ladyboys who appear on the beach. The are many ladyboys waiting for drunken guys for pic pocketing. Main venue for ladyboys is Bangla Road, but there are also many ladyboys in Kata Beach, Karon Beach and all around where are tourists.

How much you pay for them for quick sex or all nighter ?

Guest Janus
The main gay area in Phuket is Soi Paradise in Patong off Rat-U-Thit Road a little north of Bangla Road. It is very easy to find because it is next to the Royal Paradise Hotel Tower, which is one of the tallest buildings in Patong. There are gay clubs, gay cabarets and gay guesthouses. This area also caters to transvestites, ladyboys and also straight women. Some of the boys working in the gay bars are not actually gay and are happy to go with ladies.

You do not need to be fully gay to visit Soi Paradise. It is a very colourful area and some of the gay cabarets are worth to see!

Guest Y_S

What streets you can find ladyboys from Phuket?

You can find ladyboys and  transexuals from Simon Cabaret at the south end of Patong on the road to Karon. It is a simple but well-done cabaret show with katoeys dressed in spectacular costumes and miming to a range of ballads. You will be amazed at just how sexy some of them are! This is a great place to go just see t-girls, instead of having sex with them.