TheHunter

Tijuana (Mexico) or Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)?

Hello, I know many countries around the world but I don't know Tijuana and Santo Domingo. If you know both, can you give me some suggestions please?

What is the differences between both towns? I have no interest in the beauty of the city. I like a participative and not mechanical sex.
I like a lot friendly girls and I like to get some girlfriend experiences. I always like to bring the girl at my room for 2-3 hours or for overnight. Some info? Thanks

Hello, I know many countries around the world but I don't know Tijuana and Santo Domingo. If you know both, can you give me some suggestions please?

What is the differences between both towns? I have no interest in the beauty of the city. I like a participative and not mechanical sex.

I like a lot friendly girls and I like to get some girlfriend experiences. I always like to bring the girl at my room for 2-3 hours or for overnight. Some info? Thanks

Well biggest difference between Tijuana and Santo Domingo is that they are very far away from each other. It takes about 9 hours to fly from one to the other with layovers. Santo Domingo prostitution guide can be found from here http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Santo_Domingo#Prostitutes_and_Sex_Workers and Tijuana prostitution guide can be read here http://www.wikisexguide.com/wiki/Tijuana#Prostitutes

I would suggest Tijuana if you like cheap whores and dirty fucks. In Santo Domingo sex is a little more luxurious and most people say girls are way prettier down in there. I guess overnight sex cost around 100$ US in Santo Domingo, so it is pretty cheap if you compare what it would cost in Westernized countries.

I guess overnight sex cost around 100$ US in Santo Domingo, so it is pretty cheap if you compare what it would cost in Westernized countries.

Thanks for your reply. How much money overnight costs with a beautiful girl in Tijuana? Thanks

Thanks for your reply. How much money overnight costs with a beautiful girl in Tijuana? Thanks

In Tijuna overnight sex with girls cost around $200 US depending if you are American, if you speak any spanish or if you have any negotiation skills. If you are good on negotiating you can get overnight even for $100 US. Just do not act like a rich millionaire or you end up paying much more and do not pay until the morning. Other wise you will get a shitty service, girls end up asking more and more money as a tip or request more for anal and other things.

yesterday I found a site such as this one where there are comments on Santo Domingo such as hotel girls friendly, where is the best area to reside, where are the best bars in the area....Now I can't see those where are they, can someone help me as I plan to go soon.

yesterday I found a site such as this one where there are comments on Santo Domingo such as hotel girls friendly, where is the best area to reside, where are the best bars in the area....Now I can't see those where are they, can someone help me as I plan to go soon.

Girl friendly Hotels in Santo Domingo:

Apartahotel ROMA
Barcelo Santo Domingo Hotel
Hodelpa Caribe Colonial
Hostal San Francisco de Asis
Hotel BQ
Hotel Jecasergian
Hotel La Morada
Hotel Riazor
Maison Gautreaux
Mystik Hotel
The Hilton