Spanish

Strip Club Reports

Here is a list of strip clubs in Athens. Any one have any reviews about these strip clubs? Feel free to post!

• Aphroditi Club: 137 Syngrou Ave., Tel:210-9325534, 9311494
  • Amazon Club: 10 Kalliroihs St. Tel: 6937983358
  • Athens Queen's 1: Glyfada Sq. Tel: 210-8981732
  • Athens Queen's 2: Hadiari area: Leoforos Athinon 250, Tel 210: 5816288
  • Babes Dancing Club: Michalakopoulo 23 Illisia Tel: 210:7248052
  • Baby O Men's Club: 140 Syngrou Ave. Tel:210-9228902
  • Coctail Strip Live Show: 250 Philedelfias Ave., Kokkinos Milos Tel: 210-2320222
  • Dallas Bar: Filolaou and Iffikratous 29, Tel:210-7012628
  • Diamonds and Pearls International Gentlemen's Club: 35 Posidonos, Kalamaki. Tel:210-9853905
  • Diamond Dolls: 237 Syngrou, 00302109421264
  • Dolce Vita: 254 Lenorman, Athens. Tel:210-5145500
  • Dolls: 5 Varis St, Vari. Tel:210-9658698
  • Lido Palace: 101 Syngrou Ave, Tel:210-9212346
  • Million Dollars 1: 166 3d of September St. Tel:210-8643557
  • Millionaire: Etihidou & Athanasios St 3, Tel: 210-7560418
  • Mousses Live Show: Posidonios 30, Kalithea Tel: 210-9413079
  • Narcissus Club: 30 Athinadorou, Kato Pattisia, Tel:210-3470081
  • Prince Pallas Live Show: Skilitisi 16, Piraeus. Tel: 210-4170877
  • Tessera: 117 Perieos, Athens. Tel: 210-3423198
  • Sarka Live Show: Hadariou & Kasforos 36, Piraeus Tel: 210-4171497
  • Tutti Frutti: Herakliou 417, New Heraklion. Tel: 210-2810200
  • Velvet: Eripidou 49, Athens Tel:210-3241026

Article about Lido Palace.

The only thing sexier than stumbling in on the Cult of Dionysus mid-orgy might be the Lido Palace. The bar itself is amazing—modern decor, plush and stylish, lit with fiber optics that’ll turn the passing time into A Clockwork Orange. The women (or men, if you call in advance) are stunning as well and the club has a taxi service to haul your drunk and horny ass home at night's end. Your visit to Athens wouldn’t be complete without exploring the mysteries of Greek sex appeal; Aphrodite didn’t get famous for just lying on her back.

Good afternoon to all members!

There is also another Club 

X-Bar

it is located at 144 Syggrou Ave near the Athens city center

Guys i need you to tell me what are your main interests when you visit a strip show.

For example are you looking for a good lap dance?

Extra Services?

Please share any info you may have and ask me for info?

Please feel free

Guys i need you to tell me what are your main interests when you visit a strip show.

For example are you looking for a good lap dance?

Extra Services?

Please share any info you may have and ask me for info?

Please feel free

I would be very happy to hear more information how the strip clubs operate in Athens...So far this is what I found about the Athens nude bars from wikisexguide:

In Athens there are numerous nude bars that spring up in the city like mushrooms, where foreign girls will table-dance for you or just keep you company if you buy them an (expensive) drink (do not expect much more than this). Most of these clubs have an ongoing dance show, some quite explicit. Fortunately, you only pay for what you get and there aren’t frequent cases of ripping off like it happens in many other European capitals. (Owners wouldn’t want to push their luck, as these clubs although tolerated aren’t exactly legal). That is not to say that what you get is cheap. Your entrance with one drink costs around €10-15, a table dance of 2-3 minutes €10-15 and the ladies’ drinks €20 or more. Most gentlemen’s clubs, as is their self-professed title, are to be found on both sides of Syngrou Avenue or Plaka and are easily recognisable by their bright neon signs, but you can find them elsewhere in town too. Your hotel receptionist will probably be able to point you to one of them.

How real and accurate you think this information is? Anything you like to add or disagree with?

Thank you. 

I would be very happy to hear more information how the strip clubs operate in Athens...So far this is what I found about the Athens nude bars from wikisexguide:

In Athens there are numerous nude bars that spring up in the city like mushrooms, where foreign girls will table-dance for you or just keep you company if you buy them an (expensive) drink (do not expect much more than this). Most of these clubs have an ongoing dance show, some quite explicit. Fortunately, you only pay for what you get and there aren’t frequent cases of ripping off like it happens in many other European capitals. (Owners wouldn’t want to push their luck, as these clubs although tolerated aren’t exactly legal). That is not to say that what you get is cheap. Your entrance with one drink costs around €10-15, a table dance of 2-3 minutes €10-15 and the ladies’ drinks €20 or more. Most gentlemen’s clubs, as is their self-professed title, are to be found on both sides of Syngrou Avenue or Plaka and are easily recognisable by their bright neon signs, but you can find them elsewhere in town too. Your hotel receptionist will probably be able to point you to one of them.

How real and accurate you think this information is? Anything you like to add or disagree with?

Thank you. 

Information is accurate 

If you want to avoid the entrance fee there is a bar, not a strip club where you can find really good looking girls.

As i told you above X-Bar is the bar and please have a look here

http://x-bar.gr/#gallery

If you visit it please share the info.

I would be very glad to give you any other help you may want.